3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SpartakGoD 12.03.21 02:39 am

Which person was able to defeat the supreme vampire? (Spoilers possible) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello! Playing with blood and wine, I heard Geralt say that he knows only 1 person who was able to defeat the highest vampire. If anyone knows something on this topic, write, very interesting.
15 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiv2206 12.03.21

Semenoff777
Mb Vilgefortz, he melted the old Regis into the wall

K
Kodval 12.03.21

Vilgefortz

S
SpartakGoD 12.03.21

Tiv2206
So he is a sorcerer, and I thought they were talking about an ordinary person.

Z
ZlobnyDed 12.03.21

Semenoff777
Sorcerers are quite human beings. What cannot be said about witchers

I
I_PoMka_KA6aH_I 12.03.21

ZlobnyDed
You're right!

K
Kodval 12.03.21

Semenoff777
Well, the fact that he is a sorcerer does not negate the fact that he was a man)
And he was just him, and not an elf or some kind of dwarf)

N
Nighthawkreal 12.03.21

Azazelius
At least physiologically. Otherwise, he was a monster.

K
Kodval 12.03.21

NightHawkreal
And the rest does not matter, the main thing is that in fact he is a human)

G
Garrus-1994 12.03.21

Vilya, of course. Only he could defeat the supreme vampire. It is a pity that he was not resurrected. It would be a good battle between Hidden and Vilya)

K
KANOV 12.03.21

Ge forts should be passed through a meat grinder several times, and his evil spirit made to look. The classic character of a genius villain (when he grew his eyes - what is it?). If he really could beat Geralt with a stick, then the seeds were squeezed out for him.

u
u3epJlu 12.03.21

By the way, Geralt also defeated the highest, remember the quest about Priscilla. The vampire there specifies that he is the highest. However, after the addition it is no longer clear whether Geralt defeated him, maybe he will regenerate.

C
Carelia 12.03.21

u3epJlu wrote:
By the way, Geralt also defeated the superior, remember the quest about Priscilla. The vampire there specifies that he is the highest. However, after the addition it is no longer clear whether Geralt defeated him, maybe he will regenerate
me to blood and wine, I thought that the leaflets of those who were not indifferent constantly crawling all over Novigrad were a bug, and now I suspect that everything was conceived as it was, with a subtle hint.

K
KanoVoxLian 12.03.21

Carelia
By the way, Geralt also defeated the superior, remember the quest about Priscilla, he is the superior but not the nosferatu, and Wilgefortz defeated the nosferatu.

D
Dark537 12.03.21

KanoVoxLian
Vili defeated Regis. But I don’t remember what he would call himself. I’ll remember the nosferut, he spoke in the third person without introducing himself to them. So explain.

K
KanoVoxLian 12.03.21

Dark537This is what I called him!