3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raptor227 12.03.21 02:39 am

Prologue, additional task, prevent the burning man from attacking. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

How exactly should this be done? when riding, the horse always at the beginning and in the middle of the chase runs into the fire and in any case I get damage, but oh well, I ignored this, anyway it cannot be changed in any way.
Well, Duc, he could not inflict damage on me with his arrows, I knocked down all his attacks and did not let a burning man close to me, did not count, sin on those lights that the horse himself runs into, or am I doing something wrong?

[UPD: Everything, I completed the task, you just had to let him get closer (wait for the wings to appear) and not shoot down the attack immediately after he starts casting, after 4-5 seconds only shoot, and then there will be no fire, like that]
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 12.03.21

the trick is that you need it at a long distance. But the fact that the horse runs into the fire, I did not quite understand

R
Raptor227 12.03.21

Metalist1925
Well, look, we are driving with Ocelot through the forest, and suddenly at some point, unexpectedly, we start to burn, it happens 2 times during the whole chase, I re-started the mission many times from the checkpoint and nothing changes

M
Metalist1925 12.03.21

Raptor227
, honestly, I don’t remember what would have burned .. I understand you want to get to rank S? watch the video on the incentive how to get through the prologue to the highest rank

R
Raptor227 12.03.21

No Metalist1925 , I already take everything on S myself and the videos are not needed, you just need to understand what to do and what not to take on S, but now I'm only interested in an additional task, it remains unfulfilled, but I want something everything was perfect) and the achievement is given for it too.
http://i.piccy.info/i9/8bd8478e2432c391a2c1498deb9856f5/1465908122/255821/1043446/20160614153648_1.jpg

D
Diablonos 12.03.21

Raptor227

R
Raptor227 12.03.21

Diablonos
It's strange, but here there is no fire on the way, it looks like it's still a bug, you have to go through everything again, the most interesting thing is that this bug did not disappear if you load a checkpoint, it turns out that the whole game was already screwed up from the beginning

A
AlexeyMC 12.03.21

Just passed, there was a wall of fire, it even burned, but it did not allow him to attack, and it was counted

R
Raptor227 12.03.21

AlexeyMC
No, well, I'm just saying, I'm interested in the additional task and not the rank of the completed task, I got the prologue from the first time to rank S, it's not difficult at all