3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Holly jolly 12.03.21 02:39 am

Quest from Night Of Remember and \ "Cholera, something is wrong here. \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There are two questions, so please mark which one you are answering.

1. Is there a quest from the Night Of Remember trailer in Toussaint? It seems that even this should have been an order. I went through the main plot, more than half of the extra. assignments and almost all orders (there was an order for "cow cakes") and did not find it.

2. In a place not far from the fork, Dun Tynne has a small house or small estate. There, the sky always becomes darker, as if the location is connected with some kind of quest and in the garden there is a treasure guarded by a monster, in fact there is no monster, there is only a woman in a hood (obviously a Brooks) and a dead man. If you deceive a man, she just stands, but every time he passes near this place, the sky darkens and Geralt says "Cholera, something is wrong here."

10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mesсaline 12.03.21

1.No 2.What
is the question?

H
Holly jolly 12.03.21

Jerusalem_96
Is this place and this woman in the hood connected with some kind of quest?

M
Mesсaline 12.03.21

Danya Nyash-All-Universe
there seems to be some kind of note about unhappy love lying around when Brooks picked it up I sagged, but no more

E
Ennxte 12.03.21

Jerusalem_96
And love, by the way, is not quite ordinary)

N
NPhysicist 12.03.21

1. There is no quest itself, but there is a kind of background to this trailer. Brooks from the trailer and Orianna are played by the same actress, and at the end of Orianna's quest in the orphanage, Geralt so heartily promises that he will come back for her.

2. There is no quest, only two letters - one on the man, the other falls on the spot where Brooks stood before the transformation.

R
Ryogi Shiki 12.03.21

Danya Nyash-All-Universe wrote:
Cholera, something is wrong here
Geralt says quite often in KiV

S
Someone like-you 12.03.21

Orianna Nosferat

S

Nikotinoz_
speaks when the medallion trembles

R
Ryogi Shiki 12.03.21

Someone Like-You
and I drew attention to the fact that such phrases give out when there are brooks nearby

S

Nikotinoz_
when you walk for a long time near those from which the medallion trembles and says
For example, when someone in invisibility or from a distance observes