3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lil_G. 12.03.21 02:39 am

GeForce Experiance. After optimization, white screen (Quantum Break)

Need help! I decided to optimize the igruha creepy lag with the help of this program, and after optimizing the dull white screen, the game does not react - what should I do?
11 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ubisoft quality mark 12.03.21

Lil_G.
Try to reset everything to default, it might help.

L
Lil_G. 12.03.21

Ubeisoft quality mark
punched did not help ...

U

Lil_G.
Try to root down the video card driver with all the extras. software for it (driver itself, geforce experience, physx, 3D vision), through the program "Your Uninstaller!"
And reinstall the driver and everything else, in theory, should help.
Here is a link to the Nvidia website: http://www.nvidia.ru/DOWNLOAD/index.aspx?lang=ru

L
Lil_G. 12.03.21

Ubisoft quality mark
Of course it's an option, but I won't do it for the sake of this igruhi ...

U

Lil_G.
As you know.

A
Abbat76 12.03.21

Lil_G.
wait for the update on Experience. usually they include new games in the update, where they already screw the correct optimizations onto their cards. Sometimes they include such things in the firewood. for this, you can read the note before the update.

A
Abbat76 12.03.21

as an option - enter the NVidia driver settings. select your game from the list and use the handles to set what NVidia will offer as default. Or reset to default settings. If the game is not in the list, add with handles and mood. May I help. Reinstalling the drivers will most likely fail. The problem is not in the driver files, but in the list of configuration parameters. I'm not sure if reinstalling them will update them.

A
Abbat76 12.03.21

Yes, and I almost forgot ... Reinstalling the game itself can help. When you first start the game, they usually scan the system and set some default or optimal parameters for launching in their opinion. This means that when reinstalling the game, the incorrect launch parameters can be overwritten again.

L
Lil_G. 12.03.21

Abbat76
Saves will fly off, I already punched from version 1.6.0.0 to 1.7.0.0

A
Abbat76 12.03.21

Reinstall the same version. then nothing should fly off. or are you talking about Experience?

a
amigolord 12.03.21

updated from version 1.6.0.0 to 2.2.0.0, saves did not fly off. I use pirate