3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Talavat 12.03.21 02:39 am

I am looking for someone who understands Animations. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys looking for a Modder who understands Animations! unsubscribe pliz to whom it is not difficult, for the money it is necessary to fix a trifle =).
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Albert De Hunter 12.03.21

Talavat
which is interesting)

C
CiaphasCain 12.03.21

Albert Shcherbakov
, I have some thoughts about what he wants .. eh. prejudice against the users of this forum: D
But seriously - http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/mods/ishchu_pomoshch_animatsiya_set_khaer_morhen_viper-906384/

_
_Ozymandias_ 12.03.21

And the developers did not answer?

S
Stribogg 12.03.21

Talavat
I already unambiguously offered my services for a fee. In the last similar topic. In response, silence.

T
Talavat 12.03.21

CiaphasCain
I'm not not for this animation =)) Although maybe I'll get to it =) ... If something is in the PM

T
Talavat 12.03.21

_Ozymandias_ mmmm
..... Where will I write to them)? , on CD PROJEKT? ..... There, modders sit on the forums and do not even answer about such small bugs.

_
_Ozymandias_ 12.03.21

Talavat
σαρκασμό ς

T
Talavat 12.03.21

_Ozymandias_
لك ما خسر

m
m_roma 12.03.21

It would be better to do something useful. There is also a dead mod, the animation of eating and elixirs, the mod was decent but not finalized. So it would be better if he did it and not this animation of sheathing the sword. Such fashions are made only by those who do not want to do or those who have personal motives and knowledge. Like Stribogg. Who created the silver sabers mod. He just missed them in the game. And those who have more important things to do will not be involved in this mod. Not because they can't, but because they don't want to. But animation is also a serious complex matter, here you can't do with 3ds max alone.