3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 12.03.21 02:39 am

Like the good old days ... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello.
I understand that I'm asking a lot, but is there a mod for alchemy (including oils and bombs)? I want it like in the first Witcher. Constantly making oils, looking for herbs for the elixir, making bombs. But not so that he did it once and everything is bottomless.
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mesсaline 12.03.21

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/552/?
we can do this stuff

_
_Ozymandias_ 12.03.21

> make a potion
> use it in battle 1-2 times
> throw it out of your inventory
> go look for ingredients
> make a potion one more time
> PROFIT!

Y
Youxyxol 12.03.21

_Ozymandias_
And how will you make it again if recipes disappear from the crafting menu after the first preparation and then only through meditation to replenish elixirs / potions?

A
Alex hawk 12.03.21

Vyxyxol
They do not disappear. In the filters, you can set the item "Hide manufactured". Therefore, after discarding the potion, it will be displayed again. You can also remove this filter.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 12.03.21

Again, put this Nexus. If it’s worth it, I’ll glow like radium in the laboratory. They made it very boring with alchemy. Someone may be comfortable. But it was possible, since the complexity of the gwent was adjusted ... I ask a lot, I understand.

M
Mantykora 12.03.21

_Ozymandias_
It could be done that way, but there are unique ingredients from quest monsters.
THURISAZ
Well, not so bottomless - you run out of alcatest and Macaham alcohol - and that's it! It is better to find a mod that adds the animation of drinking the elixir, the delay - it will be like in the first witcher. In general, it is strange why this was not added in the game itself, at least on the complexity of "death".

S

Mantykora
Type to make a full-fledged Dark Souls) Idea, of course. Moreover, I am almost a fan of the Souls series. Eh, I'd like to start with alchemy. After the mutation quest, the game just came back to life. I also spent all the money - generally a fairy tale. Now it's 300% more interesting to play an already interesting game. We climb on the weekend. Maybe we'll find something.
And there are no problems with the alkagest. It is in every other box. Yes, and do it. If only alchemy was like in the first one, and if there is also pumping ...

M
Mantykora 12.03.21

THURISAZ
Well, "The Witcher" cannot be turned into Souls ... And that's good, I didn't like Souls, it's too dark game. And the hero is faceless, without his character, history ...
THURISAZ wrote:
After the quest with the mutation, the game just came to life again.
Yes, mutations add interest to the game. By the way, this quest is connected with the quest to find the Griffin's grandmaster armor - two parts of one story. But the office swindler just infuriated him, he only took the money ...

S

Mantykora
Ophir fraudster. Well, I haven't gotten that far yet. Or is it that enchanter? Runawodkodel.

M
Mantykora 12.03.21

THURISAZ
This-this ... From the Hearts of Stone Expansion