3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Talavat 12.03.21 02:39 am

looking for help. Animation (Set Khaer Morhen, Viper) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general, there are two animations to "get the sword out of its scabbard".
Duck here:

-One animation works correctly if you have a sword in your hand and you
take out another (the sword does not go into the texture of the shoulder when returning them to the scabbard).
-And the second Animation does not work correctly if you just take out the same sword and insert it into the sheath (the sword goes into the texture of the shoulder when returning from the sheath)

Dear modders, replace the animation one for all commands to get the sword for a general atmosphere = )

18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergfall 12.03.21

We ran away and galloped off to do it.
Contact the developers immediately. Such an imperfection urgently needs to be corrected. It is necessary to recall all copies of the game and finish. Oh no no no.

S
Stribogg 12.03.21

I am looking for financial assistance. In response, I will provide assistance with animations and other similar ones.

T
Talavat 12.03.21

Sergfall
Why this sarcasm?

T
Talavat 12.03.21

Stribogg But this is interesting =))) ..... Price question =)

S
Sergfall 12.03.21

Talavat
What sarcasm? What are you ... Everyone is suffering from this byad. Eyes cut as many as trisets.

T
Talavat 12.03.21

Sergfall is
clear

S
Stribogg 12.03.21

Talavat The
price is adequate. Think for yourself - how much would you do any work? probably hardly for some hundred or two wooden ones, right?)) I don't think that someone will adequately pay for any modifications.

T
Talavat 12.03.21

Stribogg
Well, it is clear that for a couple of hundred rubles, no one will undertake =)

D
DAZZDRANAGON 12.03.21

Talavat
You're sick ...

T
Talavat 12.03.21

__DAZDRANAGON__
Ummm ..... Explain how are you healthier? Or do you consider a mistake in Animation as a disease? Well then, clearly there are no questions.

D
DAZZDRANAGON 12.03.21

Talavat
phahahaha =))) ... This is the first time I see such insanity =)! Come on for more posts about bugs! Tin =))) !!!

T
Talavat 12.03.21

__DAZDRANAGON__
Ahahahaha xD, and for the first time I see such an organism like you .... so, all the kid graze! =)

D
DAZZDRANAGON 12.03.21

Talavat
Ha =)! And he called himself a pedant! Where did you pick up the cattle? On your collective farm?

T
Talavat 12.03.21

__DAZDRANAGON__
LOL ...... did you tell me about the meat right now? ....... well you are a clown. Googled who the pedants are, and who the cattle are ....... In fact, one does not interfere with the other, but from you it was funny to see.

D
DAZZDRANAGON 12.03.21

Talavat
Believe me , I know perfectly well what pedantry is ...! I am a doctor by profession! But from you to read such statements ... it's cruel ... =)! Shame only, no more! You have a lord of a banal feeble mind

T
Talavat 12.03.21

__DAZDRANAGON__
Am I disgraced xD? .... well, you really are a clown ..... He showed up in my post, expressed an opinion that is not at all interesting to me ......... how not normal you laugh. And you told me about the cattle ........ And these people are treating others. Fantasy . And once again googled what pedantry and cattle are ...

I
Iasthope 12.03.21

there is already a fix for this bug on the nexus (or maybe in the game itself already)

T
Talavat 12.03.21

Iasthope
Most likely you meant this http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/572/? ..... I'm talking a little about something else.