3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tuneco7 12.03.21 02:55 am

Should you buy on PS4 (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hello everyone, in view of the sky-high prices for video cards and the existing PS4 Slim, I wondered if it was worth buying, how are things with this game now, tell me who played
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
Az_Az 12.03.21

tuneco7
I don't have a console, but if I understand correctly, then slim is the weakest version? If so, then I think it would be wiser to wait for at least patch 1.2 and see what changes there. And then it's time to decide whether to buy or not.

c
cheezette 12.03.21

tuneco7
better wait and take your time with the purchase, ESPECIALLY for slim, otherwise you will regret it very much

P
Protocol10 12.03.21

tuneco7
is one of those games that you won't lose anything if you miss it. That is, there will be no wow emotions either from the gameplay or from the plot. You just go through task after task and forget like another assassin or watchdogs. At times it will be completely boring and you will have to overpower yourself in order to go further through the plot.

t
tuneco7 12.03.21

Thanks for the info, I probably won't buy it yet!

L
Lex-one 12.03.21

tuneco7
I would not recommend buying even on ps5.

c
cheezette 12.03.21

Protocol10 the
game did not surprise, as a witcher (my problems, I do not like scientific fantasy), but I remember many moments from the game and the plot, the characters are still sitting in my head. And you're right, assassins and other conveyor belts are not remembered, unlike KP2077, no matter how badly it is.

R
Radamel Falcao 12.03.21

Az_Az
First there is a standard 8GB gddr5 curling iron with an eight-core jaguar 1.8 GHz, then a slim 2.2 GHz, then a 2.8 GHz as far as I know

J
Jafes 12.03.21

In general, it is not worth taking on a slim, even after a year. I saw the state of the game on the console - they will never fix it for this console, this is the most crooked and disgusting port of a big PS4 game in PS4 history. On the PS5, it will probably be more or less after all the patches, but taking Cyberbook for a slim game is a waste of money, especially since the game is still so-so, not much different from the Ubisoft pipeline.

F
Fiesta02 12.03.21

tuneco7
Correctly advise in part to wait for patch 1.2. Although I'm sure they will fix it. And it's not bad, it goes to PS4, and I played it myself and heard opinions. Watch yourself walkthroughs on PS4 on YouTube.
And in terms of interest, then I advise you not to listen to anyone. I do not understand at all how you can advise not to play the game, tk. some were bored. I'm bored in RDR2, what a slow simulation of riding a horse. but my brother enjoys the wild west and sticks to the game for dozens of hours a day.
Taste is the first, and the second, if the world of cyberpunk is interesting, an excellent story with colorful characters and interesting shooting, stealth and hacking, then do not listen to advisers, you will lose a good portion of the buzz.

t
tuneco7 12.03.21

Fiesta02
Maybe I put it wrong, I meant bugs and so on. And in terms of plot, atmosphere, as they say, the taste and color of the markers are different

t
tuneco7 12.03.21

cheezette The
question is not in the plot, here to each his own, the question is how much really to play on the console with this number of jambs

t
tuneco7 12.03.21

Az_Az
It seems that FAT is the weakest

F
Fiesta02 12.03.21

tuneco7

bugs are also on ps, this is unfortunately for today the truth of life for all games. they are always and everywhere. in terms of performance here

R
Rolemanser 12.03.21

tuneco7
Not worth it yet, although the optimization with the latest patches has been corrected, and it's even playable in terms of FPS, but in some places the graphonium looks very lousy and there are enough bugs. If you really want to play something in our time, pay attention to Yakuza: Like a Dragon.

D
DEDGAMER 12.03.21

tuneco7
Don't listen to anyone, buy a new card if possible. I took the RX6800XT, because there was nothing else to buy at an affordable price, everything in Cyberpunk is cool in 4k at high-medium pulls, I'm satisfied. And Yakuza: Like a Dragon is complete G., I bought this game on my own head (because of the Russian language), the controls were completely changed and a lot of talking-the game became an amateur, I didn't like it, the parts went dramatically better.

R
Radamel Falcao 19.03.21

tuneco7
Yes, here who does not listen to everyone in 4k play and all have vidyuhi rtx30xx series) if the cyberbug is returned to the Sony store, then it was really optimized

D
DEDGAMER 19.03.21

tuneco7
Cards (new) are on sale and rx6800, rx6800xt, rx6900xt and rtx 3070,3090 (I have not seen 3080) only they have already significantly risen in price.

I
Igorzzzzz 12.04.21

And ps5 is not worth it, and ps4, and any box.
Be smart, don't buy slag.
Consoles are always <pc.
(although nowadays video cards are more expensive, perhaps only now there is at least some sense in the pine trees)