3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RavenW89 12.03.21 02:55 am

How to change nickname through the HEX editor in the steam-rip version of the game (Forza Horizon 4)

new nickname
16 Comments
Sort by:
R
RavenW89 12.03.21

an example of a HEX reactor and where is that

S
SkyraX 19.03.21

it is strange why did they then register in the ini the ability to change the nickname if it does not work?

b
blxxdandwine 19.03.21

Good topic, thanks buddy

R
RavenW89 19.03.21

SkyraX
In ini, only the name of the folder where the save is located.

as a result, the nickname and the folder name can be different

S
SkyraX 19.03.21

RavenW89
if you change the name in the dll, will not they then crawl out some sides of the type of non-working saves or the invisibility of saves?

R
RavenW89 19.03.21

SkyraX nope
, I have all the rules. but so make a backup of the file just in case

v
vladovic 23.03.21

krch, if the nickname needs to be changed not by 7 letters, then just below there is an id from which you can remove / add numbers as needed. you just have to start a new game, like a new profile, or shaman with saving. does not crash. everything works

R
RavenW89 30.03.21

With the new version from Empress it is already easier, change only in the ini file.
I already have an outdated guide !!!

H
HELL_Drocher 30.03.21

RavenW89
Dear comrade, help if you are online. I decided to change my nickname via hex, but apparently I broke the file. What to do? I would be very grateful if you can help me solve and it will not be necessary to reinstall

H
HELL_Drocher 30.03.21

SkyraX
and how to change nickname through ini, tell me, please?

R
RavenW89 30.03.21

HELL_Drocher
that's why I warned you - make backups of the file.
now download it with a steam-rip torrent of distributions

H
HELL_Drocher 30.03.21

RavenW89
Solved the problem. I asked those who were not indifferent to throw off the source file. And yet the thought of changing a nickname haunts. Can't you tell me how to do this through ini?

R
RavenW89 30.03.21

HELL_Drocher
in Hodlum 's version does not. it does not have a display name in the INI. And the name of the profile folder to save.
Through ini in other versions, you just look for the name in the file with a notepad and write your own.

Z
ZLOY_EHOT 27.04.21

vladovic
Can you tell me exactly how to add numbers? I would be grateful!)
I am doing programming myself, but somehow I didn’t often come across dll files (superficially).

s
stilus57 28.10.21

For those who need to write a nickname of less than seven characters, you can put a space instead of the missing characters. I have a six-letter nickname, put a space at the end and everything works!

K
KeTC 20.01.23

Thanks, it helped.