3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mortred 12.03.21 02:55 am

El Cid in Spain (Medieval 2: Total War)

I read about him somewhere. and played in the era of empires 2. here it is in the game too. just a pity that he does not obey anyone and he is the owner of some city. in my opinion valencia. is there an option to call him to the service? buy or something else? in the game Rome it was easy to buy armies and commanders, everything is complicated here. he is a good commander and I need him. and his soldiers will not interfere with the city. I don't want to kill such a person. I hope everyone knows who he was. due to the fact that he won a lot in any hopeless battle, King Alfonso drove him out. although he himself could be left with nothing without him if not for his merits. at first he served brother alfonso not by me as his name was. in general this dude is good
18 Comments
Sort by:
c
cataphract_an 12.03.21

Shigihutuhu
in honey2, the degree of venality primarily depends on the character himself, on the degree of your faction leader, or rather on the degree of trust in your power, on the properties of a diplomat, if you pumped him into creating military and trade agreements, then he will most likely not be able to bribe even the standing peasants, in the amount of one detachment.

M
Mortred 12.03.21

Sorry. but I really want to play with him and conquer all Iberia

K
Ksardas-88 12.03.21

I played for Spain, and where in 1300 I had an El Cid regiment with good performance. If you play for Spain for a long time, it is possible that you will have such a character.

M
Manimarko34 12.03.21

If your level of power is "great", and the ruler is higher than "ambiguous" and a good ambassador, then the chance of bribery will be equal to 90%.
By the way, El Cid Campeador is a national hero of Spain.

K
Ksardas-88 12.03.21

I have the power of the "greatest" ruler "true to the word" and all the same, bribery does not work for me (well, of course, I passed 100% of talent).

N
Nerevar17 12.03.21

According to my observations, only those who have a bonus from birth (5%) have at least some chances to bribe armies and commanders. Without this bonus, even the best diplomas will hard fail, and if there is one, we start with small armies, in the end we already buy medium-sized cities for an amount less than their income in one move.

c
cataphract_an 12.03.21

Ksardas-88
if you pumped it to create military and trade agreements, then it is highly likely that it will not be able to bribe even the remaining peasants, in the amount of one detachment.

K
Ksardas-88 12.03.21

And how else to pump them.

D
DarkPhoenix994 12.03.21

Shigihutuhu, if you want to play for El Sid, do the following:
1. go to the game folder
2. go to data / world / maps / campaign / imperial_campaign
3. open descr_strat
4. hold down Ctrl + G and enter 4257
5. now cut out

character sub_faction spain, El_Cid, named character, male, age 40, x 92, y 83
traits GoodCommander 4, GoodAttacker 3, PublicFaith 3, BattleChivalry 4, StrategyChivalry 3, ReligiousActivity 2, ReligionStarter 1
army
unit NE Bodyguard exp 3 armor 0 weapon_lvl 0
unit Mailed Knights exp 3 armor 0 weapon_lvl 0
unit Jinetes exp 3 armor 0 weapon_lvl 0
unit Jinetes exp 3 armor 0 weapon_lvl 0
unit Spear Militia exp 1 armor 0 weapon_lvl 0
unit Spear Militia exp 1 armor 0 weapon_lvl 0
unit Javelinmen exp 1 armor 0 weapon_lvl 0
unit Javelinmen exp 1 armor 0 weapon_lvl 0

6. Press Ctrl + G again and enter 986
7. Just paste what you cut out and delete the phrase sub_faction spain ,.
8. PLAY FOR HEALTH
9. If you have any questions, write to ICQ 346-668-923

c
cataphract_an 12.03.21

Ksardas-88
as described by Nerevar17, only if you have ever departed from this path, then all this diploma, become like all of them.

c
cataphract_an 12.03.21

sometimes it is easier and cheaper to bribe a city than it is to bribe an army without a general.

b
bibizyan 12.03.21

He swore allegiance to the King of Spain, and not to Alfonso's brother :(
This oath made him, after Alfonso killed his brother during negotiations, become a servant of Alfonso.

M
Mortred 12.03.21

I agree with you

D
Dee Ice 12.03.21

Who-thread soaked it the first time?
I am yes (by Vasco's army, which is given on the first turn, plus mercenaries) ... I wonder why no one can defeat him?

D
DenKuz 12.03.21

What's so difficult about that? I also killed him in the forward army from the second move ... Without mercenaries. =)

S
St-Teodor 12.03.21

and what to wet it? I didn't even notice that it was El Sid himself ... he united Iberia, so he swept away everyone)

D
DenKuz 12.03.21

By the way, yes. How is El Cid different from other generals? Should you be afraid of him on behalf of him alone?

D
Dondarrion 12.03.21

DenKuz
Differs in that it is a historical character (knight, whatever) and has good characteristics. For example, I would like him to include him in the royals playing for Spain.