3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xMiGx 12.03.21 03:03 am

Glitches, bugs, secrets, easter eggs (Uncharted: Drake's Fortune)

I think it will be a little, but there is something. Here are three interesting points (honestly steal from an enemy site)

5 Comments
Sort by:
x
xMiGx 12.03.21

I checked the first and third - the bug works. The second one almost turned out.

In the first and second videos, if you do everything as shown in the video, then you avoid meeting a considerable number of pirates in this fourth chapter.

The third video is about a bug in the fifth chapter, with the help of which it is easy to get through the Blue Room (without jumping to the floor, so that you are not surrounded).

x
xMiGx 12.03.21

Finally, the bug shown in the second video above has worked. But not in the way that in the video. There is an easier way to get around a bunch of enemies at this point in the fourth chapter:

x
xMiGx 12.03.21

The skin of the hero "Elena Fisher" is much larger than Elena Fisher herself. :)

H
Henru 12.03.21

Roofing felts arms crooked, roofing felts really had glitches with jumping on ledges. often flew by

P
PTZ-M 12.03.21

I caught a bug or protection from the manufacturer - on the emulator, in the first chapter, when you need to go down into the well. Nathan falls down and has to grab the ledge under the stairs (judging by all the streams), and I fall further, at least do something.