3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex 19061967 12.03.21 03:03 am

Impressions of the full version of the game (Fairy Tail)

The game has been released for a long time, we share our impressions.
2 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex 19061967 12.03.21

As always with such games - Japanese or Chinese, based on manga, anime-style, not popularized, niche, there is a
rating from the users of the playground (and the editors of the site, as always, ignore it), but the impressions and justification of the rating are not. Do not hesitate to share your opinion about what you like or dislike about the game you are rating - after all, this is what the site exists for.

a
alex 19061967 12.03.21

On my own behalf, I really liked the game, I was waiting for it and was quite happy with it, that's why I gave it a rating of 9/10. Although I don't read manga, I know that there have been more than one anime series about Fairy Tail and I, of course, watched them maybe not all. Fairy Tail games have been released in Japan for a long time, but the game first appeared on PC, and not only on consoles and not only in Japanese, and even outside Japan. I know that such games are not liked by all users site, but not to discuss only the popularized pixel slag, isometrics, strategies, survival games and shooters or psychedelics. First of all, this game is about friendship, communication and mutual assistance. The game has enough action, communication and competition and humor with jokes. the game is extremely cheerful and cheerful. That is why I liked it. It's a pity that there is no Russian localization, at least textual, but you can understand what we are talking about.