3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SarGon93 12.03.21 03:06 am

Game Impressions (FIFA 09)

The game is out! write impressions here :)
228 Comments
Sort by:
D
DIMAS [FOR VDV] 12.03.21

For posting links to download the game - BAN!

S
SarGon93 12.03.21

no rpl, only the Russian national team

L
Lexeres 12.03.21

as always Canadians screwed up - they did not make the RPL, but they promised !!

G
GRaDyC 12.03.21

If fifa 09 came out and there is no RPL in nature, then let them SHOOT THIS SHIT IN F ... PU, RPL is the last thing that could save fifa, so many promises and NO again, enough not to pay attention to us that we still have to win our league made, although no why our league they better make the DEBILNY Polish one in the same place in general super clubs play ...

L
Lexeres 12.03.21

Yeah or Macedonian (they did it) or Japanese (they did it too) !!

C
Cube 12.03.21

Impressions from FIFA 2009 are not that way. As it was and remained so. The graphics of the PLAYERS are good, and everything else is like FIFA 08.
I liked the chips with tackles (I made a tackle to the player from behind, well, as in reality)
I did not like the level of goalkeepers (even worse than in FIFA 08)
And that's it, there is nothing more to compare with the previous series.
LIKE IT WAS SO AND STAYED!

Maybe it's a pirate from the site where I downloaded the game, but it's unlikely, even the engine demo is the same as FIFA 2009.

I would like to buy a license, but I don't know whether I need it or not.
RPL NO =) as well as UPL =) Ha-ha =).
Although you know this is even for the best because they (EA) would disgrace the entire CIS with the level of our teams.
It’s better that we make the RPL and the UPL ourselves than the FIFA players with their experience in creating our clubs. Am I wrong, tell me?

G
GRaDyC 12.03.21

All this was to be expected, despite all the promises about a new engine and a host of new movements, I would like PES 2009 to be released as soon as possible.
PC Again, you will have to use the fifa disc as a coffee stand

G
GRaDyC 12.03.21

By the way, in stores so far discs with fifa 09 are not sold

Тed 12.03.21

By the way, discs with fifa 09 are not sold in stores yet
. Naturally. The game will be officially released on October 3. The pirates have already managed to steal it.

G
GRaDyC 12.03.21

Officially, like October 14, but since the pirates stole, let them copy it to disk

i
iBot 12.03.21

the same FIFA 08 only in a new cover

S
Shadowdаncer 12.03.21

All FIFA finally disappointed! I will wait for the dog! Fife a shame!

T
Tonny boy19 12.03.21

Stupidly the same thing, pleased only the gazanchik, everything else is just slag !!! Waiting for the full version of the PES!

C
CompX 12.03.21

In general, as I understand it, judging by the words of all the players, I concluded that FIFA 09 is just another EA ball game with bowling elements, and that you can return to FIFA 08 and 07.
Well, let's see if a couple of updates will change everything for the better.
What pleases me is that EA has really worked on the animation effects. I was no longer surprised.
You can re-install FIFU 08

L
Lordiva 12.03.21

I played, I didn't catch at all a couple of games I played already tired of it. All the same crap to include in 2005 igruhu and you will get the same thing with only changed compositions. Where is the graph? Where is the vaunted engine? The music sucks, All the same cartons instead of spectators, all the same stupid movements for the curb from overclocking. Almost every tackle is an opportunity to take away. Only if you make a yellow one from behind, you can see, although the soperkiki flew over every yellow one. In short, another mess, and so many promises. Freaks they have no other words for me. Only two innovations made the lawn more or less and the ability to control the mouse. What have they been doing for a year? licenses extended to clubs and players? In the course of all the fees go to the players and clubs for steel, Fifa does not have enough desire, money or imagination. I will wait for PES, I hope they do not disappoint,

Тed 12.03.21

I concluded that FIFA 09 is just another EA ball game with bowling elements, and that you can go back to FIFA 08 and 07.
Well, don't be so harsh. Even judging by the demo version, it is clear that 09 is better than 07 and 08 at times !!!!!!!

J
Juvejoker 12.03.21

Where is the graph? Where is the vaunted engine?
EVERYTHING on XBOX360 and PS3 comrades on your computer can wait for the version from 360 by the year 2012. Play PES 2009

K
Kelevra13 12.03.21

Mlyn, EA is getting worse and worse. They promised, promised - and the couple of changes are not very much (although they are). In general, it is possible to play, but PES will be better this year too. Waited for something more from EA

L
Lordiva 12.03.21

Well, don't be so harsh. Even judging by the demo version, it is clear that 09 is better than 07 and 08 at times !!!!!!!
You don’t watch the demo, but play litsuhu, play a couple of matches and throw out the disc in the window, or at best you just stop playing (get bored) Personally, I’m glad that I downloaded it, I didn’t have to pay for the same Fifa 06-08.
EVERYTHING on XBOX360 and PS3, comrades on your computer can wait for the version from 360 by the year 2012. Play PES 2009
Yes, hell would say with this humanly we would hammer on the PC if you want to play, buy consoles, but they promise from year to year, but nothing no promises! I'm not even talking about the fact that the Russian League never existed.
I was waiting for something more from EA. You always expect something more from them, but in the end you get another portion of g ... It's even a shame since 98 in Fifa I cut myself, as a result I already want to spit in the face of the developers and not buy their jerkers anymore.

D
DIMAS [FOR VDV] 12.03.21

As I said before: The EA guys only did good ad for the game ....