3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Miroslaw 13.03.21 12:26 am

Russifier (Battlefleet Gothic: Armada)

The game itself has already been released, but there is no Russian language in it and because of this it is rather difficult to understand the game. Does anyone know if an official localization is planned? Or maybe someone is planning to go informal?
21 Comments
Sort by:
D
Djinnka 13.03.21

Miroslaw
came out only in beta, there is no Russian and in the official release there will be Russian

E
EVgEN2 13.03.21

Ivan Kolyadin
Came out, no Russian

E
Ezekiel 13.03.21

Here on the forums I found out that the Russian localization will not be official. Localizers refused. Xs why, do not explain the reasons.
We are waiting for benefactors who will translate at least the in-game interface and descriptions. To hell with him with the plot.

M
Maxonior 13.03.21

Well, therefore, we will return the denyushka in Steam and use torrents with a fan translation. Let it be fair.

_
_Ы_ 13.03.21

Something localizers are completely lazy. Need to do something. For example, to amend the law on the license. Something like: "If there is no complete (high-quality) Russian localization in the game, then the game on the territory of the Russian Federation is not considered a license." Something like this. Maybe I almost formulated it correctly, I'm not a lawyer, but the meaning should be clear. It is necessary at the legislative level to oblige our publishers like "1C" or "Buk" to localize games.

_
_Ы_ 13.03.21

Portmen
The fact of the matter is that in words everything is easy. To begin with, I would draw up a petition. But in order to draw it up correctly, you need a legally savvy person to take into account all aspects. Secondly, it is necessary to position games as an integral part of the modern culture of media and entertainment, and I would like to hear Russian speech and read Russian text when they are published in Russia. Well, everything in this spirit. Not really nonsense. If everything is correctly drawn up and justified, there is a chance that the petition and amendment to the law will be rolled out (albeit insignificant).

P
PaInKiLlEr31RUS 13.03.21

Ezekiel
our Crimea and there is no Russification)

P
Portmen 13.03.21

_Y_
Not the slightest chance, you understand that localization requires money and not every product will justify itself. The localizer chooses which product to take on, and you want to force them to take on all the products? And in general, how to understand that a game in case of non-localization "is not considered a license" on the territory of the Russian Federation? And then what will she be with us, a pirate, don't want to take it?) I understand you can impose an embargo on some type of product containing harmful substances and prohibit import, but deprive a license, that is, actually prohibit, few people will sign, for example, for sure no, I can play English too. In addition, this is not such an important topic, in our country there is enough trouble as it is.

_
_Ы_ 13.03.21

Portmen
I’m telling you that I’m not a lawyer and could write a little incorrectly. And now some examples. Fallout 4 would have paid off anyway, no matter the quality of the game. For this is a brand, this is a story. However, there is no complete Russian localization. It is clear that all this costs money. But first of all, the lack of full localization shows the attitude of Russian publishers towards Russian players. And it is, as the saying goes: "And so it will come down, and they will eat it!" I understand if a foreign publisher, such as "Rockstar games", prohibits voice-over for their games, then nothing can be done. But in the same "1 C" there are managers who are negotiating with foreign publishers and you can in any case come to a compromise on the price and translation, as well as agree on the price of the game in the Russian Federation. As far as I know for the localization of "Fallout 4" Russian publishers broke such a price that "Bethesda softworks" got their eyes on their foreheads. Basically, the localization of a game in different countries is paid by the original publisher (unless otherwise specified in the contract), this is 80%. So it's not about the money, but the greed and laziness of our publishers. Yes, there are small studios that cannot pay for localizations, and that's when our publishers take the initiative. There are studios that don't care about Russian, and other localizations in general - these are mostly Asian studios. But in general, as I wrote above, the greed and laziness of Russian publishers are to blame for everything. I can play English too, but I think, in principle, 65 percent of the population will be able to (now they started teaching it early in schools). But it's nice to hear your own speech,

PS So you're right, there are really enough problems in the country. But alas, this does not cancel our small problem in comparison with others, but still.

E
Ezekiel 13.03.21

_Y_ Listening to
native speech in games is so unpleasant (with extremely rare exceptions) that it is better to hang yourself than listen to the wretched game of voice actors. Subtitles and interface are enough. And if you can't read a couple of lines of text quickly, then these are your problems.
> If there is no Russian localization, do not give a license.
After such a statement, Igroprom will simply declare a boycott of the Russian community.
PS With what pleasure I always listen to these frenzied patriotic speeches. And apparently, nobody was taught to think about politics and the reaction of the public. As the saying goes, what I want is what I do.

p
paligraf 13.03.21

_Y_
Yes, what's the point here to stir up something with these localizers, it's Russia who doesn't give a shit, everyone is lazy, mean, and so on, I've already forgotten all sorts of translations and started learning English, it's easier, and if you think about it yourself, self-development is useful for brains, Yes, and in life I think the language will come in handy, suddenly you go where. I used to bomb a bunch of about 3-4 years ago, that they do not release games with translation, they seriously bombed that like a cancer went! The situation will not change better, learn the language, you will definitely not get any worse, on the contrary, in the original it is even better, movies, games

a
alexpiz 13.03.21

The whole world should speak Russian, and all who are against mutants and heretics burn them to hell for the Emperor!

S
Setesh 13.03.21

_Y_
yeah, and then they won't publish anything at all, only foreign pirates in English will have to be used

b
bormann 13.03.21

Long live the Russian language, games without Russian in the furnace.

I
INCREDIBLE100500 13.03.21

Yesterday the Russian came out. Can anyone put it out !? Or give a link to the repack with Russian =)

e
elgi 13.03.21

Has anyone played with Russian? either I have something wrong, or the official Russian is very partial, I can't understand

N
Nightma [R] e 13.03.21

Rumor has it that of. rusik is not even half translated. Is it true?

V
Vigelent 13.03.21

Nightma [R] e
yes, really.

e
elgi 13.03.21

not entirely true. it's just that pirates use scraps of ZoG translation,

if you believe this video, that is, quite a high-quality translation

N
Nightma [R] e 13.03.21

elgi
In any case, the pirates have to suck their thumb.