3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Аlex_Pro 13.03.21 12:26 am

Gameplay Impressions (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

Well, people, what are their impressions of what they saw? Personally, I'm pretty surprised, because I expected the worst after the first trailer. Everything looks quite juicy and dynamic, just in the style of CoD. And the graphics are not as terrible as they initially seemed.
11 Comments
Sort by:
Аlex_Pro 13.03.21

MudrichenkO
Duc, 80 bucks. Although our hucksters are already pushing for 3k deluxe. Maybe I'll even buy from them.

F
Frost07032 13.03.21

Digital Deluxe 100 bowls on a curling iron. Yes, in principle, CoD has a chance to rise. Look when it comes out, maybe everything will be so bad

I
Ilya Shchetinin 13.03.21

Especially the last 2-3 minutes, the coolness of which went off scale

G
Guwanc 13.03.21

Fine...

N
NDes 13.03.21

I like it. I will definitely buy it.

K
Konstantinum 13.03.21

incredible coolness of what is happening on the screen

P
Playersaharan 13.03.21

If I had not seen that guy in the corner of the screen (who was shown in trailers), then I, like many, would have wondered for another five minutes what kind of game they are showing. But in general I am surprised, it looks quite cheerful.

F
Frost07032 13.03.21

I am a big fan of the code series because of the failures of BO3 and Advanced Warfare, I lost hope that Activision will release at least something worthwhile. After looking at the gameplay, I can be sure that Activision will stand up and show the world). But as always there will be schoolchildren, whining because for prices and a computer, they say I have a powerful computer and the game lags. GTA 5 60 fps gives and this shit lags ,, Yes, yes, the incentives also had such reviews with BO3 and Advanced Warfare

Аlex_Pro 13.03.21

Frost07032
Well, no need here. It was a failure (but not in terms of sales, of course), MW3, Ghosts and part of BO3, and AW was very good against their background.

Аlex_Pro 13.03.21

Frost07032
Against the background of the previous parts, MW3 was really extremely unsuccessful. I also liked these games relatively, but objectively they are really weak and unsuccessful parts in the CoD series.

Аlex_Pro 13.03.21

Frost07032
I do not argue. I just spoke from an objective point of view.