3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
whiteAkella 13.03.21 12:26 am

Target lock problem. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People, we need your help !!!
In the game, target capture has ceased to function, What should I do?
Mechanically, the button itself (that the gamepad, that the key work)
It was in battle that such an option stopped working (
16 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garry3Fingers 13.03.21

wait for the patch

R
Reveval95 13.03.21

I have the same. I don't even know what is the reason

w
whiteAkella 13.03.21

Garry3Fingers
Thanks for the info)

w
whiteAkella 13.03.21

Reveval95
Yes, and I did so many things ... it seems like you can play ... but when there are many opponents at once ... it's troublesome ((
Thanks for the answers, guys)

v
vitekl 13.03.21

whiteAkella
Did it stop working after the quest about the knightly tournament?
I seem to have stopped after him. If you load earlier saves, then everything works.

w
whiteAkella 13.03.21

vitekl
Listen, I won't say for sure ... but something like that. Even more likely after the quest to remove the curse from this Oriole girl ... or whatever.

R
RGC 13.03.21

It seems that during this quest it stopped working for me or even before it. So to the end without this function and went

d
dubfear 13.03.21

does not work either. We are waiting for the patch!

S
Sergey 82 13.03.21

This bug appeared approximately after a knightly tournament (in which there was a bug with a non-driving Roach). Even reinstalling the game did not help. It became difficult to shoot down flying creatures, and drowned people under water.

D
Djonnikc 13.03.21

whiteAkella
Yes 100% after this quest, this bug appears. Before him everything works fine.

V
Vasya33 13.03.21

And mine too. We are waiting for the patch (

T
Termibus 13.03.21

Exactly the same bug. I had to reload the last save before the quest, because it is impossible to play on the gamepad without guidance.

D
Djonnikc 13.03.21

Termibus
This is how I play on the DS4 right now. By the way, in the water "auto-guidance" of the crossbow works fine. But on land you cannot choose a target, it is aimed only at the one you are attacking at the moment.
PS: So many bombs were flying past)))

T
Termibus 13.03.21

Djonnikc
Well, it's still inconvenient. And I gave up this case, reloaded the save and left the tournament for the last thing. I flunked one fig, so now it will be interesting to replay it.

p
paragons 13.03.21

I noticed this bug appears if you play as Geralt of Rivia in the tournament, and if you play as Raviks, then guidance will not break, if someone helps.

S
Sergey 82 13.03.21

I went through most of the add-on with a non-working target lock, and at a certain stage in the passage of the main plot, everything was "repaired" by itself.
SpoilerWhen Geralt made his way through the city infested with the vampires of Detloff, the guidance began to work on the lower vampires, and then it did not break anymore.