3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vatsonification 13.03.21 12:26 am

Office Staff (Grand Theft Auto 5)

How is the appearance of the staff chosen for the office? Does it depend on the office or is it generated for each player? Will the appearance of the staff change with the purchase of a new office?
20 Comments
Sort by:
S
SlashDot 13.03.21

More interesting with the new update?

-
-Alcatraz-- 13.03.21

vatsonification
As far as I know, you cannot choose the appearance there, only the gender of the assistant - M or J.

v
vatsonification 13.03.21

My friends have a different appearance of assistants, but the offices are different

x
xXHASLXx 13.03.21

randomly changes

A
Anomel Suna 13.03.21

Only the gender of the assistant can be selected.

D
D4emon712 13.03.21

There, if the interior of the office is "Commander", then there may be assistants of one appearance, and if you take the interiors "Boss" and "Tycoon", then another

v
vatsonification 13.03.21

D4emon712
And if I change the interior, will the assistant's appearance also change?

b
bazilews 13.03.21

Savely Korneev
To be honest, the interest is for a couple of days, no more.

D
D4emon712 13.03.21

vatsonification
you can go up to the office and in the interaction menu see all the interiors together with the assistant

n
nat.mih 13.03.21

vatsonification The
assistant changes clothes sometimes. I don't know how many outfits she has, but at least two. Changes randomly.

M
MiGamer86 13.03.21

The assistants there are really ugly. )))

vatsonification
vatsonification wrote:
And if I change the interior, will the appearance of the assistant also change?
Exactly. The appearance of the assistant changes depending on the interior. I checked it today.

v
victorzh 13.03.21

I wonder if I alone hired a boy assistant? :) It seems that yes: how many times I have already been in other people's offices - all of them have girls in the waiting rooms, even those who play Persian girls, and even a real girl familiar from the game (also plays Persian girl).

Z
ZeroHero 13.03.21

So. The appearance of the office, the floor and the type of the assistant change from the decoration of the office.
victorzh
One of the rare really beautiful female Persians in the game))) The rest are such a streamer))

n
nat.mih 13.03.21

victorzh
Sexism in the minds is difficult to eradicate. Although I am a very tolerant person, it still seems too exotic to me to see men as educators or workers in the service sector. I would hardly take my child to a kindergarten to a man's teacher, and waitresses, administrators and secretaries are more associated with women (they are much more affable and quicker). Now people are already accustomed to seeing male sellers and cashiers, but there were times when it seemed too ridiculous, and many strove to sarcastically: "such a healthy forehead, but behind the counter / cashier is ..."
One of the acquaintances also chose a male assistant. ... I could hardly resist so as not to pin up. So I wanted to put a rainbow flag next to it. Just kidding.)))))

v
victorzh 13.03.21

nat.mih
I hired a guy because an assistant is an assistant (even an accomplice) for aiding in the power operations of the smuggling trade. Like any person who lived in the late 80s - early 90s at a conscious age and saw the "black boomers" live, and not in the movies, I have a solid stereotype in my head: there are definitely men's affairs where the fair sex simply does not belong. So there was not even a thought to involve Dama in purely male affairs with shooting, insurgents, chases, etc. In principle - the same sexism, just the situation is viewed from a different angle.
What is a "rainbow flag" - I had to google ...

M
MiGamer86 13.03.21

But I'm wondering: does the sex of the pilot who delivers the luxury helicopter depend on the gender of the assistant? My girlfriend is arriving. It's so inconvenient to kill to take the helicopter = ___ =

t
t830x 13.03.21

victorzh
I put a female assistant for a male Persian, a male for a female one - let both Persians and assistants lead romance and family outside my game: D: D: D: D

v
victorzh 13.03.21

t830x
By the way, if you drink several glasses in a row on a yacht, the bartender girl starts complaining about life (a few short phrases are random). And mine has already pressed the joint on the captain of the yacht a couple of times :) So they seem to have some kind of real relationship there, while we are not in the game :)))

n
nat.mih 13.03.21

victorzh
The most caring in the game is the barmaid in the steep club. She simply does not let the Persian eat himself to death. He says "you've had enough for today" and doesn't pour any more. Interestingly, and on a yacht you can die from drinking, as in the house? Something I didn't even look at. ))))

On the topic of sexism ...
Spoiler

v
victorzh 13.03.21

nat.mih
You can - checked. Well, at least until the last updates of the game it was possible. We checked it almost immediately after buying the yacht. Washed, taxt :))