3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alan Dersen 13.03.21 12:26 am

Missing Russian names (Pirate) (Fallout 4)

I have all the names of vanilla armor and weapons in English, this was not the case before. It became uncomfortable to play. How can I return the Russian names? (Russian menu)
12 Comments
Sort by:
r
rus1an3 13.03.21

put on fashion?

d
d2trade 13.03.21

Most likely, some mod (mods) was installed to change the appearance or add new items or something like that. Find out what caused (which mod), translate it using Fallout4Translator, or find a Russian version and reinstall it. Well, either you can reinstall the game itself: D

G
GlukoHedgehog 13.03.21

d2trade wrote:
Well, either you can reinstall the game itself,
reinstalling the game will not help. You just need to disable the mod, which is English. names of things makes in the game.

d
d2trade 13.03.21

Gluk7469 wrote:
reinstalling the game won't help. You just need to disable the mod, which is English. names of things makes in the game.
After disabling the mod, the names will remain in English (most likely). Checked.
But reinstallation helped me in due time.

G
GlukoHedgehog 13.03.21

d2trade wrote:
But reinstallation helped me in due time.
Well, the mod must be turned off! And then you will read you and think that either you just reinstalled the game and everything was in Russian.
Don't confuse the kid! :)
And you can also use an untouched save save (without English-mod, naturally ..)

F
Firsasho 13.03.21

Most likely AWKCR, as an option, you can download its Russian version.

d
d2trade 13.03.21

Firsasho wrote:
Most likely AWKCR, as an option you can download its Russian version.
If it is AWKCR, then when removing the English. versions of the mod, the names of the items will remain in English. If you then put Russian. version of this mod - the names of items (all or almost all) will be in Russian. language. But if you delete rus in the future. version of AWKCR without reinstalling the game, the names will again be in English. It is better to immediately reinstall the game and not install English in the future. versions of mods, if you are not sure that they do not change the translation of items, etc.

n
na6ludatelb 13.03.21

and I thought I had one such bug)
Alan Dersen
thanks for creating the topic)))

A
Alan Dersen 13.03.21

rus1an3
Yes

A
Alan Dersen 13.03.21

d2trade
The names remained after disabling mods in English, but only in my inventor

A
Alan Dersen 13.03.21

Gluk7469
Thanks, turned off the mod and things with Russian names began to appear at the raiders

m
mr.sayapov 13.03.21

Firsasho
Can a texture mod affect the language change? Or fashion for clothes, weapons.
I download mods from a well-known site that boasts in Russian. Oh yeah AWKCR! Nothing else!