3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
2000Arsen 13.03.21 12:26 am

Purchase the full version of the game. (The Elder Scrolls Online)

In general, the question is how much it costs and where is it cheaper to buy the full version of the game, i.e. without content restrictions, and won't you have to buy various add-ons later?
4 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mikhail Golokhvast 13.03.21

2000Arsen
there is no such thing, you can only buy the base game, for example, for 1200 rubles (near the name of the game there is a price there and look at it) and for 5000 buy the rest of the add-on in the internal store of the game (5k it costs all add-ons together)

F
Frost07032 13.03.21

Buy uniquely. By the way, I want to note that on many English forums they wrote that this game is not for the children's part of the population (you, if I understand correctly from the profile, are more than 18) (not in terms of some prohibited content, it is in spirit for older). And judging by my observations, there are really a lot of quite adult people. Everyone is friendly. English is easy enough, there are no complicated turns, Past Perfect and Present Perfect Continuos. The plot, in my opinion, is very interesting, a huge amount of new Laura. Indeed, for connoisseurs of TES. Cyrodiil did not disappoint either. You will go into PVP and, after a little running, you will find a good group, take the fortresses (Behold the Aldmeri Dominion). Of course, a bit expensive, but good quality content.

2000Arsen 13.03.21

Mikhail Golokhvast
I still do not understand, for example, if I buy The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Imperial, will I have to buy more add-ons, or will everything be available already? And what about future add-ons, will they have to be purchased after they are released, or will they be immediately available?

M
Mikhail Golokhvast 13.03.21

2000Arsen
yes you have to buy, The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Imperial is just an extended version of the deluxe type with different buns, and all dls must be bought separately, there is no version with all dls