3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spartak78 13.03.21 12:26 am

Profile (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

A profile is not created in ETS 2 1.24 - a repack from NEMOS and Khattab (hangs on all these repacks when creating a profile).
23 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Belousov 13.03.21

try to find a repack from the mechanics, but it is better to buy a litsuha and not take a steam bath, you just have to wait until there are promotions

L
LehaM 13.03.21

Aleks6162
If the Windows account is in Russian, rename it to English.

S
Sanya and Ira Stafeev 13.03.21

Aleks6162
I agree with LehaM if when you start Windows the Russian name of the system is useless, something needs to be done so that it is in English, or in the old version, create a profile, go out and start a new one, the created profile should appear there. also worth it)

S
Spartak78 13.03.21

By the way, Happy Russia Day !!! For us, Crimeans, this holiday is very important !!! For 2 years now we have been celebrating OUR HOLIDAY! Could have made a map of Crimea - autonomous !!!

S

Aleks6162
Sorry, I don’t and I don’t know how to make maps. I added to the topic, look if interested.
And here is a picture from the map of Peru

S
Spartak78 13.03.21

Class !!)))

S
SlavikSD 13.03.21

Sanya and Ira Stafeev
Life emoticon

S

SlavikSD
Slavka, you can't fix it))

A
Aleksandro_86 13.03.21

Aleks6162
Buy you litsuhu costs 300 rubles + 2 additions necessary for Scandinavia and the East for 700 rubles. To make the cards work. In general, download the repack from Freedom, it's better.

S
Spartak78 13.03.21

Aleksandro_86
Here at the expense of Freedom, I will take into account, thanks! Always downloaded from the Engineers

S
SlavikSD 13.03.21

Aleks6162
Fridomovsky is of the highest quality. There was a SteamGames team, but I can't see them.

S
Spartak78 13.03.21

SlavikSD
Got it. But does it exist at the moment?

L
LehaM 13.03.21

SlavikSD
They (SteamGames) had a Trojan in their tablets. All their repacks have sunk into oblivion.

S
SlavikSD 13.03.21

Aleks6162
Fridomovsky? Exists.
LehaM
Until the team disappeared, I used their repacks. For me, they were the best. Who said that there were Trojans in them, where does this infa come from?

L
LehaM 13.03.21

SlavikSD
Back in the fall, there was an announcement in the VK Kaztorka group that a Trojan was found in their repacks. After that, all their repacks disappeared in an unknown direction.

S
SlavikSD 13.03.21

LehaM
Cool, did not see. From 1.22 I switched to the face.
The giveaways have a Steam-Rip from RGGames. Didn't they change a little?)

L
LehaM 13.03.21

SlavikSD
I do not know about this. Maybe they are, but under a different name, or maybe others)))

S
SlavikSD 13.03.21

Sanya and Ira Stafeevs
Hello, Sanya. And at what point did you mean Russian names when starting Windows? At startup, first "Start Windows", then "Welcome". Everything is in Russian.

S

SlavikSD
Slav when you start Windows if the profile (admin) is in Russian, then not only this game will crash, but there will be errors everywhere I have megatrend, at least so if the admin is in Latin, then all the rules.

S
SlavikSD 13.03.21

Sanya and Ira Stafeevs
I understand. I just have one profile and when I start it, its window is missing.