3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SauronMaiar 13.03.21 12:26 am

Motion joy (Mortal Kombat X)

Crashes if you use motion joy = (Does everyone have it?
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
ManiacFPS 13.03.21

no, I play all the rules.

S
SCAR. 13.03.21

For two days I have been playing with a PS3 gamepad through motion joy, everything is fine.

e
evilmaxx 13.03.21

no one knows why i can't go to motioninjoy? I go in and there always writes it is impossible to display the page, even yesterday everything was gorgeous and everything worked (((((the website motioninjoy.com also does not go

S
SCAR. 13.03.21

The fact is that motion joy needs to be synchronized with your site (motioninjoy.com) to work. Therefore, if the site is "lying", then the program will not work either, referring to "it is impossible to display the page".

PS
At the moment, the site and the program are working again.

M
ManiacFPS 13.03.21

yes it was that 1 day and he did not connect to the site for me, but it was still possible to play, and you panicked in vain;)

p
paradisechild 13.03.21

And did anyone try to change the control for themselves? Let's say it's more convenient for me to have the uppercut down + square, and not the default triangle. Only when I change and do an uppercut in training, I press down + square, and on the left I write as if I pressed down + triangle. And in all special moves and combos, respectively, if a triangle is used, then I will have to press the square, or play on the control that is inconvenient for me ((

N
Nitoloz 13.03.21

so that every time you do not wait until the site starts working and, accordingly, the motion joy program, just download the local ass for it and put it in the ass with the program, then when you start the program, click on the Local menu item and everything will always work))) hammer this folder in the search engine find

m
magas9955 13.03.21

Help, such a problem:
I'm playing, so it's ok, and then something happens, the sound of USB disconnection is heard and the gamepad stops working, after which another USB sound and the sticks stop working and I go on the crossbar and the controls are mixed (I play Dark Souls)
and more often there is a blue screen of death just when I play the gamepad through motion joy.
What to do in such cases?
before everything was fine, but as the PC was updated (the new mother of the percent RAM is the power supply), such problems began to occur (9 (9 (

I
ILIA_1992 13.03.21

Use to emulate a ScpServer controller

A
Alexander Smyatkin 13.03.21

What should I do if when I go to mitionjoy I get the message "DS3 tool stopped working"?

A
ARTUR183 13.03.21

four