3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raptor227 13.03.21 12:29 am

2 questions about the mechanics of the game. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

1.How to throw grenades, smoke and flare grenades and shops nearby? well, that is, not much, when I aim, I see the trajectory of a weak throw, but if you quickly press the LMB (do not clamp), then it abruptly changes the trajectory along a strong throw, as if I pressed the button and throws it far, it annoys me already.
2. I noticed there is some kind of GMP network warehouse, and so, is it possible to somehow transform it into a local one? my Internet is very unstable, and quite often crashes and sometimes it does not turn on for a long time, so because of this the game goes offline and the network warehouse becomes inaccessible and my GMPs go into a colossal minus, well, it becomes impossible to play the game like that, they threaten that people will start leaving the base.
2 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 13.03.21

Raptor227
hold down the button and aim nearby
2. Move from the ass of Russia to a place with a normal Internet. or throw glasses through the trainer

C
Crociato 13.03.21

Raptor227
Grenades can be thrown at least at your feet, with the mouse up and down - adjust the trajectory. Legally, nothing. I can advise you not to waste resources on everything. First of all, you need non-lethal weapons and a rocket launcher for equipment that at first cannot be evacuated. Well, and the development was by itself.