3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bodik92 13.03.21 12:29 am

Blood and wine, flies out on the island of Selyavi who faced? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Constantly departures in this place in Toussaint, what just did not do and reinstalled and checked the firewood and rolled back for saving and did not overheat the video card, just the game closes without any errors, has anyone come across it?
13 Comments
Sort by:
N
Naumoff25 13.03.21

Bodik92
Wait for the patch, mb will be fixed

K
KANOV 13.03.21

I have flight after flight in my own house, I don’t even approach it. What can I do ?!

_
_Ozymandias_ 13.03.21

KANOV
wise man wrote: Wait for the patch

K
KANOV 13.03.21

_Ozymandias_
BLUE brow, only from these patches even more glitches become.

S
Sportklass 13.03.21

hmm a pirate from hotab not one glitch did not notice everything passed for a long time)))

K
KANOV 13.03.21

Sportklass
I beg your pardon, but envy you, or sympathize ?!

E
EvgenyDMT 13.03.21

Bodik92
Selyavi EPT .

S
Sportklass 13.03.21

KANOV is
neither one nor the other, I just conclude, there are a lot of people complaining mainly about the letsuha, I xs what's wrong with her

m
maryna_p93 13.03.21

Sportklass
I have a license, for the whole time not a single bug, glitch, etc. This is probably a matter of software and computers ...

S
Sportklass 13.03.21

maryna_p93
everything is possible))

B
Bodik92 13.03.21

There were no bugs either before, well, maybe a couple of not fatal ones, but as the KiV downloaded, the crashes got bogged down, it crashes in other places, nothing can be done about it, you have to wait for the patch.

Z
ZlobnyDed 13.03.21

Bodik92
In the same place, virtues must be presented. Show honor and generosity. Buy a license

A
Argo R 13.03.21

Bodik92
Didn't come across. In general, the game never crashed in Toussaint.