3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheigroMax 13.03.21 12:29 am

Guys, tell me the mini-fashion. (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Guys who are not difficult to advise or throw links to some good mini mod, well, for example, some kind of weapon adds or there is an armor, and then I go through the Stalker once the hundredth weapon I want a new one or there is a character
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sidorovich12 13.03.21

TheigroMax
Are there no new weapons on PG? I don't know about others, but for example I like Sigerous mod v2.2. I would not say that it is mini, but there are a lot of things added besides weapons. Then there's Lost Alpha. But it is rather global. I think many of these mods have already played.

T
TheigroMax 13.03.21

Sidorovich12
In Sigerous mod I have already played and I really liked it, but I like the original Stalker more, I just want a small change and not add new locations, groupings, and so on to the mod.

S
Sidorovich12 13.03.21

TheigroMax
I don't know. In the original, as you put it, a lot was cut out. Even Lost Alpha is much closer to the original stalker than the final version. Lost alpha, for example, is very similar to how the KoToR restaurant project was done.

6Mixa9 13.03.21

Search for ARSENAL_Mod. In general, put on a normal, serious mod and you will be happy.

s
saa0891 13.03.21

TheigroMax

Better put a good global mod, OGSE 0.6.9.3 or F.O.T.O.G.R.A.F, believe me you will not regret it, there are not only weapons, but a new plot, new quests, new locations, many, etc. etc., a bunch of very interesting and original chips, this is essentially an almost new game, these mods will give odds to any today's shooter, what a show off from one weapon mod.

j
jeorje 13.03.21

oblivion lost remake then, here is the original stalker ..

T
TheigroMax 13.03.21

saa0891
Yes, I would love to play them, but firstly, I have a weak computer, and secondly, I will download these mods for 5 days since I live in a village and that is why I have the best little one

S
SanyaLevchuk 13.03.21

TheigroMax
, for example, is a stupid new weapon http://www.playground.ru/files/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_shadow_of_chernobyl_novyj_arsenal_2_0-126893/

S
SanyaLevchuk 13.03.21

TheigroMax
Well, if it's really bad with the Internet, then catch it http://www.playground.ru/files/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_old_good_stalker_mod_v2_3_1_ultimate-17608/

T
TheigroMax 13.03.21

SanyaLevchuk
ATP