3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MADWIKIR 13.03.21 12:29 am

Win10 problem (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

As soon as I hover over a container (chest, wardrobe, chest of drawers, etc.), the mouse starts twitching. At 7 Windows everything was fine, but at 10. But still, who knows, unsubscribe.

PS If you are a true fan of Windows 10, do not be offended, I did not mean to offend you at all.
23 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXStein 13.03.21

Nikolay Luzin
don't know what bugs you are talking about. calmly playing at 10

K
Kyubi 13.03.21

I have 10 and play fine.
Perhaps the problem is due to the fact that your pirate is not patched to the latest version, or most likely, you have a conflict with some mod, so check your mods for compatibility, delete about five, then go into the game and check, if not helped, then delete the next five, if it helped, then look for a buggy mod in this five ..

M
MADWIKIR 13.03.21

Kyuubi I
'll definitely check, but I have a license. So, by the way.

M
MADWIKIR 13.03.21

Kyuubi
No, it didn't help.

v
vigo24 13.03.21

Nikolay Luzin
play with mouse drivers change ports

a
arah 13.03.21

Nikolay Luzin
Perhaps you just need to change the mouse
If there is such a bad effect like you have to drag the cursor, but it does not stretch (it stretches with difficulty), then this is definitely a kirdyk mouse

M
MADWIKIR 13.03.21

vigo24
Didn't help.

M
MADWIKIR 13.03.21

arah
The only problem is Skyrim. And not in the whole game. Only in some places.

a
arah 13.03.21

Nikolay Luzin
then try to clean the saves with Save Cleaner helps in many cases. Once only in some places there is such a byaka, then perhaps some scripts do not plow or fail

N
Nikr20 13.03.21

Nikolay Luzin
Doesn't she twitch only when the mouse is motionless?
Pointing, letting go and twitching?

M
MADWIKIR 13.03.21

Nikr20
No, it's the opposite

t
tes4cs 13.03.21

Faced a similar situation, but in other games.
Try, as advised above, to reinstall the firewood. If it doesn't help, then plug in another mouse and compare the work. If it does not twitch, then the problem is in the mouse.

N
Nikr20 13.03.21

tes4cs
It's not about the mouse, it twitches when moving

N
Nikr20 13.03.21

Nikolay Luzin
If the arrow (cursor) of the mouse starts to twitch only in a certain game, then there is a lack of system resources - this is a common factor. If the system does not have enough resources, then it is much slower to cope with the processing and output of data. In this case, it is necessary to carry out a comprehensive optimization of the computer or increase its performance by upgrading the system unit.
Or maybe you just have ATI?

M
MADWIKIR 13.03.21

Nikr20
What is this? I apologize not strong in the gland.

A
AleXStein 13.03.21

Nikr20
and what does ATI have to do with it? I have both percent and vidyuha amd, and it's okay

E
Eroppo 13.03.21

Nikolay Luzin Have
you tried to disable the controller and vibration in the game settings?

N
Nikr20 13.03.21

Nikolay Luzin
ATI in one word all graphics cards from AMD. But this is exactly the same company that is in no hurry to optimize windows versions and combine games with it, so such problems arise. And if you have Nvidia, then a little driver can be updated (or rolled back under the game version)

M
MADWIKIR 13.03.21

Thank you all, I found a solution! http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40706/?

A
Alexandrovitch 13.03.21

Nikolay Luzin
I was just about to pass the third folach, it might come in handy