3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GomerSimpson777 13.03.21 12:29 am

Impressions of the Full Version of the Game. (Zeno Clash)

So, the game is already on torrents and is sold through Steam, who played, Share your impressions.
64 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dima666999 13.03.21

Today I downloaded and played. I heard that some people compare this game with Oblivion, and so, the game is absolutely straightforward. And so the toy is cool. However, the combat system is lame (in Chronicles of Riddick it will be better). In general, the game is for those who have nothing else to play (for one evening).
PS After playing, I realized that Chilean grass is a killer thing.

G
GomerSimpson777 13.03.21

Yes, after playing the game, I realized that there is no ban on psychologically acting drugs in Chile.
The plot simply demolishes the tower, some kind of hermaphrodite, some sick people running around in the forest, and everything in that style.
After 3 hours of playing, I want to say that the game is very cool, unloading, so if you had a hard day at work, then the games will take you 2 hours.
So, here is my rating:
Graphics - 8.9 "Very decent graphics, Even on old systems it flies and gives a good picture "
Gameplay - 8" At first a little unusual, but then you get involved "
Sound and Music - 9.0" Music is very suitable for the atmosphere of the game "
Interesting and Controlling - 7.8
IMHO rating - 8.5

l
lixal 13.03.21

I liked the game, PASSED in 2 hours!

E
Emptysslot 13.03.21

Please drop someone thread the startup file in the BIN folder. I found a virus during installation and I removed it.

N
New_Boez 13.03.21

super game .... a real psychedelic piece.

F
FuKyC 13.03.21

really liked it.

GomerSimpson777
+1

r
r0b0tf00t 13.03.21

Strange, what's so "psychedelic" ??? I played, though I just started, but I don't want to play any further ...

G
GomerSimpson777 13.03.21

vetalker
Nekhochetsa, do not play, someone does not force.

Y
Yorshik 13.03.21

A funny toy. great design of the game world. Delusional but funny plot well hides the weakness of the gameplay. I liked the elephants and the dead fish the most - GAGANTISM is cool).
A good example of what you can do not only boring and nondescript shooters "BY MOTIVES"
It's a pity that the management sometimes infuriates - too inhibited reaction to actions in hand-to-hand combat ...

A
Avenging all 13.03.21

Original, original. Fighting is beyond competition. Finally, a breath of fresh air at the game industry.

c
ch0mb0r 13.03.21

Can you guys tell me if you can play with Russian text or wait for the autumn voice acting?

S
Shinobu 13.03.21

An award-winning toy. Against the background of all kinds of slag, it is very timely and by the way.

c
ch0mb0r 13.03.21

Shinobu you're in vain about games, I have them on 130GB that have not been passed and are very interesting,

what can you say about the translation? is it needed there, does it interfere with entering the plot / atmosphere, etc.

G
GomerSimpson777 13.03.21

ch0mb0r
No, play with the subtitle, the atmosphere remains.
It is not yet known when the Russian version will be released.

c
ch0mb0r 13.03.21

GomerSimpson777

everything is clear ATP, wait for localization by autumn ;-)

S
Shinobu 13.03.21

ch0mb0r, You don't really need to strain your brain there. Moreover, there is primitive spoken English. The acting is average.

c
ch0mb0r 13.03.21

I'm already downloading =)

N
New_Boez 13.03.21

the coolest igruha ......... passed and ohh: l

23hudo 13.03.21

Cool) I hope the developers will be noticed by the guys who made Abe Oddworld and will work with them to create a new game in the Oddworld universe, because the atmosphere is very similar in places) But seriously - the toy is good, albeit too small, the most important thing is that they did not screw up the engine, like Dark Messia or Bloodlines.

A
Avenging all 13.03.21

By the way, the boat trip is etched into my memory. Cool ... there hasn't been such an atmosphere for a long time.