3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The mute user 13.03.21 12:29 am

Black angels sent down to mankind? (Metro: Last Light)

Greetings, dear fans of the game.
I went through the game twice, the first time the ending was bad, the second time it was good, Black saved people. And you know, the question arose - who really are, these Blacks? Khan says that they are angels given to us for salvation, while others believe that they are evil and came to destroy the remnants of people. Anyway, where did they come from, who are they, and why did they appear in this world?
Express your opinions, let's try together to understand the nature of the Blacks!
53 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metro 4026 13.03.21

I understand it this way, in the policy there is a diary of Artyom and it indicates that black is the experimental. Black descended from people. They put all kinds of experiments on a person. This is how black appeared. But I'm interested in another question - who is Han?

N
Nikita Zorin 13.03.21

And why did Han disappear at the end? But it seems to me that Khan is a creation of blacks, they sent him to people to convince people that blacks do not want them evil

M
Metro 4026 13.03.21

Han may be black creations, but maybe he just lost his mind sometime.

s
saa0891 13.03.21

As they say at the end of the game, Black is the further development and evolution of man, homo novus is the name from the first part, if anyone remembers.

Khan is an ordinary person, he just has special abilities to see, if I may say so, the world of ghosts, well, he fumbles about all this, a shaman in one word.

q
qvan.ru 13.03.21

Sometimes I had the feeling that Khan is Artyom's conscience.

M
Metro 4026 13.03.21

The khan may have eaten mushrooms or, in truth, a sorcerer, shaman.

B
Boltfli 13.03.21

Khan is the last incarnation of Genghis Khan

T
Twilight Hedgehog 13.03.21

Trying to repeat the theme with the Angels of Evangelion?

A
Aperture science 13.03.21

Here's my version:
When I started playing the first Metro, I thought that blacks were just mutants who somehow retained their minds. So I thought before Metro LL. In the scene where black establishes a connection with Khan, we see one of the doors in D-6 behind which we see blacks in suspended animation. And then I had a question: Who are they. After all, the D-6 was built long before the war. And most likely the blacks are the result of experiments to create a "Super-soldier". Their qualities testify to this. : They can withstand a machine gun burst and have telepathic abilities. It is possible that they were simply sealed in D-6 "until better times." And after the war, one of the doors turned out to be open and, coming out of suspended animation, the black ones found a way out of the subway and began to live on the surface, in the botanical garden (or rather, in the place where it used to be). So they lived for 10-15 years. And then they found the entrance to the Metro.Everything else, as they say, you know.
This is my personal opinion and maybe someone will agree with me.

T
Tiny Slayer 13.03.21

I don't know ... judging by their appearance ... (someone didn't pay attention, they are humanoids ... and plus to everything, erect anthropoids) ... and if you believe that all mutants descended from someone, it is not difficult to guess who the blacks came from.
This is directly hinted at by their intellect, sympathy for people and empathy for vain murders ... etc.

Khan, IMHO, this is just a person with alternative thinking ... his appearance (beard braided into a pigtail, tied with a gypsy scarf on his belt etc.) already shouts of neutrality towards any faction in the metro ... because he is not subject to any ideological rubbish and can think sensibly ... not dependent ...

m
mehanick2107 13.03.21

Aperture Science
Delirium ...

T
The mute user 13.03.21

mehanick2107
but in my opinion it is quite a suitable hypothesis. otherwise how to explain Chernykh in suspended animation, outside the door to D6? like they were able to teleport themselves with a portal, a small group?

m
mehanick2107 13.03.21

The mute User
Blacks are definitely not super soldiers.

s
spacepirate 13.03.21

mehanick2107
What were they doing at D6 then?

m
mehanick2107 13.03.21

Solid-Fox
Well, I can't know this ... Ask Glukhovsky) He will answer you.

s
spacepirate 13.03.21

Guys, I have a question: What did Demons and Librarians mutate from?

m
mehanick2107 13.03.21

Solid-Fox The
librarian probably mutated from book nerds, and the demon from a sparrow))))

E
Elf0m3n1ack 13.03.21

The librarian is generally a strange creature, you can't tell right away who he is from) It seemed to me that from a gorilla of some kind, but judging by the fact that they are found only in the library, then probably from book nerds)
PS And a demon from a butterfly, infa one hundred%

T
The mute user 13.03.21

Solid-Fox
Librarians are definitely from some primates, it is clear from their behavior and body structure.
Vadiman26 Butterfly
demons? Where does the infa come from? I don’t remember what would be written about this in the book.
I always thought they came from bats.

i
ilinor 13.03.21

There is a note in the policy, it says where the blacks come from.