3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
botester 13.03.21 12:33 am

Solving a common problem with sound on Windows 7 (Singularity)

Very often the question is raised that everyone has a quiet sound when starting the game (20%)
Everyone knows that the problem is solved by minimizing the game, setting the slider to the maximum position.
In fact, I found the reasons for the behavior of the game in this regard.

When you start the game, the game automatically activates the microphone, whether it is there or not, drumming (I hope it will be fixed in the very first patch.) In this connection, the Windows default setting is triggered, which mutes the sound by 80% because everyone is too lazy to change the settings. We do the following;

Right-click on the speaker in the corner and select "Playback Devices", go to the "Communication" tab and see the following that the checkbox is on "reduce the volume of other calls by 80%", change the parameter to "no action required" and enjoy the game;)

PS. Whoever has already launched the game, after these maneuvers, you will have to minimize the game and set the slider as expected. The next time the game will not change the volume. Have fun!
41 Comments
Sort by:
b
botester 13.03.21

I understand this, of course, it's just a matter of the product developer's mistake and not a particular technical problem that mostly arises through the fault of the user himself.

Z
ZimaAlex 13.03.21

If it was a mistake of developers, then it would be encountered in 90-100%, an error with sound - no more than 20% (besides, this error occurs in different people from different things - who has something wrong in the Realtek-panel, someone has something turned off in devices, etc.).
Much more problems are due to the fact that the majority of games require Physx 9.10.0223 (they used to live with 8, now they have arrived), which, perhaps, needs to be installed more than once. Or an eternal trouble with saves.
update: finally the topic was cleaned from my flood))

S
SKOOOR 13.03.21

botester, thanks, everything helped!

p
prof19 13.03.21

Thank you so much!!! so much better !!!

d
dima_malyar 13.03.21

Thank you, otherwise I thought that there was another problem with Realtek

Y
Yura64 13.03.21

There is an integrated SoundMAX, I tried everything from the above - but there is no sound. Help!

l
leh-stav 13.03.21

Yura64 in the system tray, click on the volume icon and set everything to maximum, the sound should appear.

Y
Yura64 13.03.21

leh-stav Thank you! I fucked for two days, your advice helped.

D
DrexDelord 13.03.21

It did not help, my slider does not fall, I have no sound in the game stupidly.

r
r2d2 red 13.03.21

)))) Before installing the game, it was set up like this, apparently that's why there were no problems with the sound)

b
bodom85 13.03.21

botester, thanks a lot, the sound problem is gone)

m
mnepoxer 13.03.21

I have a slightly different problem, in the videos, no one at all says what it is ???

D
Doodnik 13.03.21

I have win 7 no sound, I've tried everything, it doesn't help. Someone help with this issue. Thanks in advance

D
Doodnik 13.03.21

I have a problem with the sound, it doesn’t help, I’ve tried everything, it’s worth win 7. Help me in advance thanks

l
leh-stav 13.03.21

Doodnik system tray volume icon for maximum
hardware acceleration to basic or off

D
Doodnik 13.03.21

I set the volume to maximum it still does not help

D
Doodnik 13.03.21

and where is this hardware acceleration? Write in detail

l
leh-stav 13.03.21

Doodnik sorry I stepped hardware acceleration on win 7 no.
Try the following
volume beads at 100%
sounds - ringing - no action required
sounds - playing dynamics - properties - additionally there must be 16 bit 44100Hz
turn off the microphone

l
leh-stav 13.03.21

mnepoxer install codecs

f
forgotten_one 13.03.21

I installed new codecs and did everything as they say, changed to stereo, one fig does not rob ((((