3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Delphor 13.03.21 12:33 am

A sufficiently powerful computer lags

The computer produces 100 fps at maximum speed in Warface, cs go, etc. Sometimes lags start at 5-10 fps, but if you minimize and expand the game, the lags disappear. Who can help. Write your questions to the topic!
31 Comments
Sort by:
J
JUnnAmmED 13.03.21

Delphor
So since you know what the problem is, what is the point of the topic?

M
Maxim Sivkov 13.03.21

overheating cleaning replacement of AIDA paste install carry out diagnostics and invite a better knowledgeable person

D
Delphor 13.03.21

JUnnAmmED
I'm not 100% sure

D
Delphor 13.03.21

maksim sivkov
I went to the one who knows. They reinstalled Windows there and said that it could be a hard drive or a process. No overheating.

D
Delphor 13.03.21

maxim sivkov
No overheating watched in speedfan

K
KPK666 13.03.21

Delphor
Not a processor for sure. First: it is necessary to drive it out for viruses, be sure, reinstalling Windows does not guarantee getting rid of viruses (they can be on flash drives, removable disks, local drives D, E, etc.). Second RAM: firstly, if Windows is 64 bits, then games can be stupidly laggy due to lack of grip. Secondly, to drive it out for errors, or a shortcut - to set another bar and see if lags remain.

R
Radon_X 13.03.21

Delphor wrote:
There is no antivirus,
that's the whole problem.

D
Delphor 13.03.21

Radon116
Antivirus was on Windows 7 (made a check for viruses!). It only loaded the processor, the computer turned on longer

D
Delphor 13.03.21

KPK666
How to drive on a virus (Kaspersky Anti-Virus did not find anything, but only blocked my brazur google chrome)

D
Delphor 13.03.21

KPK666
How to run for errors?

K
KPK666 13.03.21

Delphor
There are many programs for the test, like even aida64 has a memory test. For viruses, you can download cure it from the web doctor and check it. It is portable and will not overload.