3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bodya.kz 13.03.21 12:33 am

who wants a refund for a game disc? (Rig 039; n 039; Roll)

I want my money back ......!!!
system requirements do not correspond to reality - you can catch on to return the disc to the store ??
lawyers or law students are there? what does the code say about software? how to protect yourself if the information on the product being sold is incorrect on the cover of the game box? is it a scam?
because the game requires much more than what is shown on the package!
24 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkenRAL 13.03.21

You can sell me one activation and return 110 rubles.)))

A
Antoine777 13.03.21

What does not correspond to the realities there?
Minimum system requirements: Processor 2.0Ghz
RAM 1Gb
Video card nVidia GeForce 5700 class with 128 MB of video memory
DirectX compatible sound card
Other 10Gb free hard disk space
WINDOWS® 2000 / XP / Vista operating system with DirectX: 9.0c

Recommended system requirements: Processor Intel Core 2 Duo
RAM 2Gb
Nvidia GeForce 8800 class graphics card with 256 MB of video memory
DirectX compatible sound card
Other 10Gb free hard disk space
WINDOWS® 2000 / XP / Vista operating system with DirectX: 9.0c
Optional Gaming wheel, pedals

Which of the following does not correspond to reality?

UKRF
PART 2. Section VIII. CRIMES IN
THE SPHERE OF ECONOMY Chapter 21. CRIMES AGAINST PROPERTY
Article 159. Fraud

1. Fraud, that is, theft of someone else’s property or the acquisition of the right to someone else’s property by deception or abuse of trust, is

punishable by a fine of up to one hundred and twenty thousand rubles or in the amount of wages or other income of the convicted person for a period of up to one year, or compulsory labor for up to one hundred and eighty hours, or correctional labor for a term of six months to one year, or arrest for a term of two to four months, or imprisonment for a term of up to two years ...

2. Fraud committed by a group of persons by prior conspiracy, as well as causing significant damage to a citizen, -

shall be punishable by a fine in the amount of up to three hundred thousand rubles or in the amount of the wage or salary or other income of the convicted person for a period of up to two years, or by compulsory works for a term of one hundred eighty to two hundred and forty hours, or correctional labor for a term of one to two years, or imprisonment for a term of up to five years.

3. Fraud committed by a person using his official position, as well as on a large scale, -

shall be punishable by a fine in the amount of one hundred thousand to five hundred thousand rubles, or in the amount of the wage or salary, or any other income of the convicted person for a period from one to three years, or by imprisonment for a term of two to six years, with a fine in an amount of up to ten thousand rubles or in the amount of the wage payment or other income of the convicted person for a period of up to one month or without it.

4. Fraud committed by an organized group or on an especially large scale -

shall be punishable by imprisonment for a term of five to ten years with a fine of up to one million rubles or in the amount of the convicted person's salary or other income for a period of up to three years, or without it.

J
Jackson [x] 13.03.21

The minimum requirements are not what you can play normally on, but what the game will start on in principle.

F
Ferdinand porshe 13.03.21

bodya.kz is right.
I have a computer Prots 5000+, 2 Giga RAM, vidyuha - ZhiFors 8600, In theory, the igruha should fly, but it slows down so much that it's impossible to even play. Bugs appear immediately. And all this with scanty graphics settings in the game. Damn for 10 years we could not make a normal game. I would also love to get the money back.

K
K_Fe 13.03.21

expected similar topics ..

b
bodya.kz 13.03.21

I have a computer more powerful than the recommended system requirements, but even if the game is run by default (without increasing the quality settings), it produces 3-5 fps.

b
bodya.kz 13.03.21

for Ladaoizingklab like money was returned. I don't remember exactly - it was a long time ago

6yP6oH 13.03.21

In RUSSIA and the CIS countries, you will not return the disc due to the fact that you did not like the game or it slows down, and also the minimum requirements do not correspond to reality.
There are 2 main reasons for the return - the withdrawal of the supplier of this product with compensation, or inoperability, i.e. marriage of this licensed copy of the game. You can prove a marriage in just 2-3 days from the date of purchase, or better not the next day, for which a disk will be put on the test computer and if it is not working properly, then in the "worst" cases you will be given another ...
You can, of course, choose another choice - declare that there is a deceptive description and start a legal proceeding against 1C direct. BUT even if there is such an article of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, then you will spend a LOT more on legal costs than, say, on 1 decent batch of such discs, and at the same time you have no more chances of winning than returning money from the supplier's store =))

And to the topic of minimum requirements - I have a 2nd computer much lower than the requirements that are written on the disk, but the game flies better than on PCI cards, 2u nuclear chips and so on! - draw a conclusion about the crooked handles of users ... like this ...

b
bodya.kz 13.03.21

here not the crooked handles of users, but the complete absence of them from testers. than half a year (or a year, I don’t remember exactly) it’s not clear

B
Burnoutman 13.03.21

it's good that I didn't buy it. Whoever has a violent character and who does not go into his pocket for a word, you can come to the store and demand a refund. Some sellers will agree. Once I had a ride with Lada :)

Server, it's unnecessary to shout about crooked hands. If the game was done normally, then I think that such a number of people would not have errors. Their hands are not crooked. And anyway, what have the hands to do with it. People bought the game, gave money for it, and now they have to sit and think how to launch this game and make it work?

U
Urbanskyer 13.03.21

Let's go together and return to the shops of GTA IV then. I believe that the requirements there also do not meet the stated minimum.

B
Burnoutman 13.03.21

And here is your GTA, here, in fact, they are discussing another game, which really does not work normally for the people.

K
K_Fe 13.03.21

Let's be together then ..
let's keep quiet together and won't write crap

A
Antoine777 13.03.21

Actually, if you put everything on a minimum, the game will fly, even on 5-6 year old computers - it's checked.

Regarding the idea to sue the money from the developers or the implementer, this idea will fail in 99.9% of cases.
Firstly, there are no "system requirements that do not correspond to the realities" here. The game is simply not optimized, and the power of the computer does not play a special role here. Perhaps on some very powerful systems, the game will run smoothly at ultra-high settings, but this does not mean that its requirements are so high that it will slow down for everyone else.
Secondly, YouTube is full of videos with 30+ fps with a working fraps (and a working fraps has a pretty decent effect on fps), therefore the defendant can take them as evidence in his defense. Also, the defendant can easily present the fact that his game is going just as normally, and the defendant will definitely have it going normally.
On the presumption of innocence, you will be provided with a strong crap to prove your accusations, and most likely you will not sue anything. Your proof is too shitty.

P
Primarch of the II Legion 13.03.21

Hmm ... I would, of course, love to get my money back, but it's unlikely that it will work out. Consumer protection law is traditionally not held in high esteem in our country, so we cannot count on it. All hope is for the patch, but it is highly doubtful that it will radically change optimization and gameplay. So, there will be a patch "whitewash, paint", nothing more ... Well to do, I will japuzzo with patches and hope for a more or less adequate revision of the gameses.

Shl why not released DEMKA! ??! The stump is clear now, on the sly in the first days of the release, they decided to hit the dough, until they really got to the core

f
frelonful 13.03.21

Write to Rospotrebnadzor! What is it for? They love these occasions.

A
Antoine777 13.03.21

The law on consumer protection is traditionally not held in high esteem in our country
________ is
nonsense, but here I do not see what you can catch on to. The game works, and quite a few with 15-30 fps - this is the main argument of the defendant, which cannot be interrupted by anything.

f
frelonful 13.03.21

Then one dude went well. But you look at the majority of the game is no more than 15 fps. Yesterday I found a video with gameplay. there was a banal slideshow and not a game of 2-3 fps, if not less. It was a spit in the direction of that unfortunate

C
Cnomarik 13.03.21

And if you return the disc due to the fact that the promises of the developers have not been realized in the game. Add to this the curve of physics, a lot of bugs and imperfections (a fuel truck in which an empty road is reflected instead of a car behind).

D
Demagorgon 13.03.21

Ahem ... Even in the USA, where all people love to cling to and sue for all sorts of garbage, this would hardly work, alas, we are not even in the USA ... So there are very high hopes here, which are unlikely to ever come true ...