3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimox07 13.03.21 12:33 am

CLUTCH =))) (Rig 039; n 039; Roll)

is it possible to somehow play mechanics without a clutch ?????
30 Comments
Sort by:
r
ruslan51 13.03.21

I'm glad there are clutches) POSSIBLE! Change to mechanics in the settings.

S
SGate 13.03.21

ruslan51: Uh, I don’t understand, you put the mechanics and the gears do not change until you press the clutch .... This is the first game in my entire existence of the steering wheel, and he saw a lot :)), where with a manual gearbox I have to turn on the fucking clutch. A tribute to realism ??? Horseradish!!! There is an automatic machine, there is a mechanic, and trucks with a semi-automatic in nature do not exist blah. so it turns out chtoli?

S
Shnyag 13.03.21

If you want realism, play on the machine. Right now, all modern tractors are equipped with multistage automatic machines.

d
dimox07 13.03.21

PPC .... dibilism ..... (((((

S
SGate 13.03.21

Shnyag: What nafig realism ??? A mouse review is also realism ??? On all tractors there is a mouse on the dashboard which you can turn your head ... or you can stick your forehead to the windshield for better visibility, or move without squeezing the clutch on a mechanical box ... Realism is so fast. In all games for people with rudders and 2 pedals they make the option "Autoclutch" and in this new generation game this feature is not needed at all, because a steering wheel with 2 pedals can be found only at the excavations of the ancients, PLAYA !!!! : (((.

J
Joel 13.03.21

The clutch is not completed yet, I squeeze the clutch, on the speed, I want to gas, but he goes. and when cornering, I want to re-gas, but he rushes forward

e
egarmin 13.03.21

Celdor

A mouse review is also realism ??? On all tractors there is a mouse on the dashboard which you can turn your head ...

Well, here you have already bent. And as for the driver's head in the game should turn. Buttons for turning the head into real life. tractors have not yet been invented either.

There is an automatic machine, there is a mechanic, and trucks with a semi-automatic in nature do not exist blah. so it turns out chtoli?

Where did you see trucks with semi-automatic machines? Show me at least one and I'll eat my mouse.

where with manual gearbox I have to engage the fucking clutch.
Yes, that's right - you have to squeeze the clutch when shifting the manual gearbox.

And if you have never sat behind the wheel of a car in your life, then shut up !!!

D
DarkAgent 13.03.21

where with manual gearbox I have to engage the fucking clutch.

Of course, it is necessary to squeeze the clutch, without this in real life (I myself do not drive on a tractor, of course, but on a TAZ 99) after several times of such a switch without a clutch, the box will have to be opened and overhauled. Maybe I'm wrong, since there is no selenium in the technical subtleties, but if the clutch does not survive, then the sound when shifting is not the most pleasant ..

A
Areopagitis 13.03.21

Celdor, in ALL cars with manual transmission you MUST use the clutch ...
DarkAgent, it is not only unpleasant, but if you are "very lucky", it can jam the gearbox or break the gear teeth ...

D
DarkAgent 13.03.21

2 Areopagitis
Strongly agree ...

e
egarmin 13.03.21

And in general, pulling out the gear without squeezing the clutch is very problematic !!!

D
Define2 13.03.21

egarmin
It's like on what car, sometimes it's easy even

S
SGate 13.03.21

egarmin:
"Where have you seen semi-automatic trucks."
In Normal games. And where did you see that the mirrors reflect everything through the F even upside down?
"And if you have never sat behind the wheel of a car in your life, then shut up !!!"
And if you think that the grip in the game is implemented correctly, then it seems that you do not even know approximately how it works, which casts doubt on your competence in this matter.
DarkAgent, Areopagite:
Well, you give a damn.
I say again: Shit on me for realism! This is a game that should, no, it SHOULD just maintain most of the rudders I need to be able to change gears without a clutch, as in all normal games, BECAUSE I HAVE A TWO-PEDAL STEERING WHEEL !!! What's incomprehensible ????

k
koenigsegg666 13.03.21

Developed Che could not make an automatic clutch or something, just like in TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED, play on the machine, you want to use the mechanics and + you can choose the automatic clutch or not, but here, plus to everything, "realism" in which you turn on the first gear and stand still and the driver has already released the clutch and what is the most amazing thing the truck does not even stall from this, here's the realism for you

e
egarmin 13.03.21

Celdor
I need, as in all normal games, to be able to change gears without a clutch, BECAUSE I HAVE TWO-SPEED STEERING WHEEL !!!
firstly, the game SUPPORTS most steering wheels and joysticks
, and secondly, you haven’t tried to readjust the grip to a button on the steering wheel, and then your clutch problem should disappear by itself.
thirdly, I don’t think that the clutch is made correctly, I haven’t written this anywhere,
you don’t even know approximately how it works and don’t tell me that I don’t know how the clutch works, I can perfectly drive a car with mechanics

S
SGate 13.03.21

Firstly, the support consists not only in the fact that the axes work in the game, but also the setting of the joystick in the game options, and if they did not come up with such a simple thing that was already used when D3, even in the project, it was a stupid developer pass. That is why this theme was created.
Secondly. Well, for sure ... Thank you Cap, how could I not have thought of it before ... great advice, there is nothing else to do how to poke an extra key on the steering wheel, and constantly, especially when you have to turn the steering wheel.
Who needs a PEDAL if there is a BUTTON ...
Thirdly, I went your own way. And if you have never sat behind the wheel of a car in your life, then shut up !!! Where did you get this from? Where is there any hint of this? So "don't tell me" and "shut up !!!" So the opinion about you has developed that you are such a driver with us, and you consider everyone around you cattle who do not even know how to open the driver's door.
---
If these mudokhren do not auto-clutch in the patch, they will go to the point in the forest.

P
PASHA 07 13.03.21

I put it on the machine, and I drive spaco without any clutch ...

e
egarmin 13.03.21

Celdor
poke an extra key on the steering wheel, and constantly, especially when you have to turn the steering wheel.
And as a rule, it is not necessary to switch gears in turns, they usually slow down BEFORE turning.
And if you don't want to poke, turn on the machine.

S
SGate 13.03.21

But after turning, or at an intersection, I twisted the first one, and you are looking for a button to switch.
With a gun, boring stuff is full that in life you can fall asleep while driving (when he rolled over on his left side and leaned his head on the side window) that is in the game. And so, as comrade. Maddison, all you do is ped0rish forward, they also deprived of unnecessary gestures.

e
egarmin 13.03.21

Looking for a button ??? !!!! Do you have such a short memory?))))))

And in general, you start to find fault. In my opinion, I wrote to you about this, only in another topic