3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SolomidRUS 13.03.21 12:33 am

Bug in the quest "Family Matters" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello, while completing the assignment, I ran into a very strange boon: a drunken baron set fire to the stable with courage, a fight begins when approaching him on assignment, but after a few seconds Geralt and Baron are moved to some hill far away from Vronitsy. The baron snitched, an endless download starts. Does anyone know about this problem and how to treat it?
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
KANOV 13.03.21

As always in The Witcher - reboot or restart. There, at any moment something like that can come out, despite a bunch of patches.

S
SolomidRUS 13.03.21

KANOV I
rebooted and restarted for half an hour ... Doesn't help

K
KANOV 13.03.21

No one will help here. Try to return to the save before last. It happened to me (and not only to me) that I had to return a few hours ago, "live" time, even the neighbors behind the wall heard great and mighty from me. and bugs (of which there is just a sea) are often found: curves of fashion, curves of repacks, curves of trainers. In the grid, if you read, then every 3rd question about bugs. Do a forced save more often.

S
SolomidRUS 13.03.21

It won't work with rollback either, because I'm saved in one cell

I
ILIA_1992 13.03.21

There is also autosave. Maybe there is still a chance to catch on.

N
NeroXDevil 13.03.21

The same problem on ps4, tried to load on very early saves does not help, there is a suspicion that this bug appeared after a new patch, you will have to wait until a new one is rolled out (