3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PavelYarkov 13.03.21 12:33 am

Help with the quest \ "Family Matters \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People, I can't go through the quest "Family Matters", in the part where, after meeting with Boron's daughter, you need to investigate the remaining evidence in Velen. I looked around the room again, found nothing, only the wine was highlighted in red. Is this a bug, or something else needs to be done?
19 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sashka Melky 13.03.21

PavelYarkov Forget it for now
.. the quest will continue when you complete the quest with witches in the swamps ...

v
vsapsay 13.03.21

Sashka Melky
and how to get there, to the swamps

S
Sashka Melky 13.03.21

vsapsay
Ummm, by horse :) Or by boat you can ...

h
hedwiga 13.03.21

Stuck in the Baron's house!
Upstairs, in the rooms of the mother and daughter, I found:
1) a candlestick that was hit. Claw mark on the beam. The mark from the painting on the wall Some kind of locker on both sides. Fresh flowers. Spilled wine. Traces of a fight.
2) a doll with needles.
Downstairs, under the rooms of the mother and daughter
1) the room with the girl, I talked.
2) a room with traces of haste, I found something else in this room.
Everything ran around - the quest does not end, further searches are required.
What have I missed and where is it?

W
Worm54 13.03.21

hedwiga
When you find wine, you will have a red trail in your hut. You must follow and on the stairs down you will find the medallion.

h
hedwiga 13.03.21

Worm54
thanks!

D
DM92 13.03.21

Sashka Melky
thanks for the info, I also thought it was a bug, until I went through the quest with witches in the swamp

S
SpartanSoap 13.03.21

vsapsay
quest is obtained after completing another main quest about the "witch", which is given along with the quest about the baron

v
vsapsay 13.03.21

I am now worried why when the quest tells me to talk to Vernon Roche, the action button does not light up and somehow it does not come out to talk to him

I
IceMuse 13.03.21

vsapsay
I noticed such a bug with other npc. In the village, some blacksmith did not speak to me. There was no talk button. But I found a solution! You sit down to meditate and check the button. Continue until it appears. Helped me

S
Seryozha Pavlov 13.03.21

sket the screen of the map how to get to the swamps where the witches are

S
Sanya Ermoshkin 13.03.21

In this quest there was a problem. There are no traces of horseshoes near the barn. I watched the passage, went into the game and looked for where they should be, BUT THERE ARE NOT THERE! Someone encountered this? Is it a bug of some kind?

k
kolaha 13.03.21

IceMuse
some characters sleep at night.

k
kolaha 13.03.21

Sanya Ermoshkin,
did you come running, or did you bring you too far?

N
Nikita Byzov 13.03.21

Sanya Ermoshkin
the same garbage can anyone know what the hell is going on ???

W
Wyss 13.03.21

People, what the hell is going on with this quest? I recently bought a witcher with additions at a sale and I remember exactly this business was a year ago. I don't see the groom when it is necessary to save both him and the horses from the fire.
In the Video walkthrough,

I have it, I don’t have it, with emptiness diolog

U
UMPALUMP 13.03.21

Wyss I'm playing with PS4, the same problem, I thought the console is buggy. And when I start to fight with the baron, he teleports to another place, and the endless loading begins!

S
Sorceryn 28.08.21

Help people good) In the quest Family Matters after all the actions and conversation with the witches in the swamp (I freed Maru) - why are the children eaten anyway, and in the cross branch it appears to talk again with the baron about Anna, but there is no such dialogue (And the quest is not finished

N
Nurp 28.08.21

Sorceryn wrote:
Help people good)
did you go to the sorcerer?
http://www.gamer.ru/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/vedmak-3-prohozhdenie-velen-osnovnoy-syuzhet