3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
So1nisko 13.03.21 12:33 am

PC assembly no more than 20 thousand

Hello, good day ... I see you rummaging around in computers and assembly))) the computer worked for 10 years and covered itself) now I want to take a new one ... Question to you: advise assembling a computer at reasonable prices of 20 thousand rubles. Well, in order to play the Witcher 2, stalker and Skyrim at least on Medium settings. Well, of course, so that for everyday purposes not stupid) surfing the Internet, watching movies, etc. ... Thanks in advance. Ps yes, if it is important, then I live in Novosibirsk, I aim to buy everything in DNS.
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 13.03.21

So1nisko
For old toys, it makes no sense to buy a new computer, because firstly: with current prices for 20k you can take something like a dual-core "pentium" (5-6k) on socket 1150, 4 gig of RAM (1.7-2k), vidyahu 750 / 750Ti (8k) and a motherboard (4.5-5k), and a computer also needs a power supply and a railway. Secondly: sooner or later you will want to play new games, and such a computer will not be enough even for last year's games. I would only take bp and railway in the store, and buy the rest on the secondary market, but this is at my own peril and risk, and you need to sort it out at least a little in order to assemble something normal, so see for yourself what is best for you.

S
Sanchez ramirez 13.03.21

Something like this, let's say:
Spoiler

This is still without CDM and CPU cooling. It will be cheaper if you only buy a weaker video card (of the GT 730 level, but I do not recommend it), or a percentage on two nucleoli.

B
Brashnashla 13.03.21

So1nisko
And what's covered. On a computer 10 years ago, the games you wrote about are quite playable (until recently, it was). Maybe just change the dead component and that's it? Or at least use old components in a new one?

U
USSoldier 13.03.21

for 20 thousand you will only buy a video card