3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 13.03.21 12:33 am

mutation cells (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

researched all the mutations, but I have one cell closed, what should I do?

15 Comments
Sort by:
J
JohnFender 13.03.21

They wrote that this is kind of like a bug, so all I can advise you is to wait for the patch

I
I am Batman 13.03.21

Excuse me for being off topic, but what level are you that you have small mutagens ??

S
Sergey 82 13.03.21

This is a bug. There is a mod to solve this problem: www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1625/?

_
_Ozymandias_ 13.03.21

Over time, that bug itself disappeared, after 5-6 hours of non-playing time.

S
SkyraX 13.03.21

I
have already rearranged Batman to large

J
JOKERIVAN 13.03.21

Already somewhere, yes, they wrote, but the topic is close in meaning, where to get nightshade for mutagens, I heard you need to grow on your estate, but where to get seeds to start, in the vastness of Tussent I did not meet him, the traders do not

D
Denai 13.03.21

I had everything for crafting mutagens in my bag - it means that I either bought somewhere in the locations before the release of blood and wine, or collected it in my vineyard (after the improvement there the herbs grow there), because in the add-on I never bought the grass

B
Boba4ka 13.03.21

JOKERIVAN
You just need to improve the garden in the estate of Corvo Bianco, after the upgrade everything will grow by itself, without Geralt's participation, this is not a 'happy farmer'.

S
SkyraX 13.03.21

So, what exactly needs to be done to open the slot without the mod?

U
U_Scarecrow_U 13.03.21

SkyraX
To be a lucky son of a bitch by all accounts .

B
Boba4ka 13.03.21

SkyraX
Without a mod, you need to open it immediately, otherwise only with a mod. I had everything immediately opened after completing the quest. Although my home upgrades were not stupid.

f
fox345 13.03.21

Sergey 82
put the mod nothing has changed.

I
Igor_Kholupko 13.03.21

fox345
You drink the reset potion and upgrade again, then it will work

I
Igor_Kholupko 13.03.21

By the way, if someone doesn't want to have an extra folder with the mod, then you can drop the scripts folder into the content / content0 folder with replacement and delete the x64.redscript file, then the mod is integrated into the root scripts of the game and that's it

f
fox345 13.03.21

Igor_Kholupko
opened itself upon reaching the next level.