3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shuler73 13.03.21 12:33 am

Crafting mutagens (bug)? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, I have version 1.05 of the game, I started the game again, mutagens are not crafted for some reason, that is, to make a big one, you need to craft small ones, and he will do one, and in alchemy it is written that such an item already exists and does not give any more!
In 1.04 there was no such thing, what was it a bug?, Maybe who had it?
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnatolyKest 13.03.21

Maybe because of the old savegames that glitched. but there was no NG + in the patch

M
MudrichenkO 13.03.21

Shuler73
tolkus
No no no guys, this is because of patch 1.05, it came out unfinished, so you need to wait for patch 1.06, the developers promised to fix it

I
Ivan Gorynych37 13.03.21

MudrichenkO
Thanks for the informative answer

I
Ivan Gorynych37 13.03.21

MudrichenkO
Do you know the release date 1.06 by chance?

A
Alamut95 13.03.21

Shuler73
This is a bug, but there is a solution. Throw the usual mutagen out of your inventory and craft another one.

M
MudrichenkO 13.03.21

Ivan Gorynych37
alas, the date has not yet been announced by the developers, but we all hope that it will be soon

L
Lexx77 13.03.21

Shuler73
In general, you can bypass this bug by throwing out the created mutagen from small ones, and then pick up and craft further, but gemorno like that. Waited for patch 1.05, and now 1.06 ...

S
SP-minus 13.03.21

we are waiting for patch 1.151, only then it will be possible to play with pleasure

P
Podlui 13.03.21

SP-minus
do not jinx sir oh no need, everyone waited with the same trepidation for 1.05 and glitches still pop up, And about the bug, I don’t know, I normally updated to 1.05 and already made 5 green pieces 3 blue and 1 red big this bug is not It was

l
look-look 13.03.21

the bug is only for those who have the face of the stem) that doesn’t) I personally don’t have this bug)

C
Culebyaka 13.03.21

look-look I
just have it from GOG and it is (bug).

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 13.03.21

So far I have scored for craft for two reasons:
1. It is uncomfortable to throw it out every time and pick it up every time.
2. All-exactly reds do not fall yet, but I only need them. Not shisha, it's not clear from whom they should. The blue-greens have already filled up the entire warehouse.

We are waiting for the next patch for the patch. I do not think it will be delayed.

B
Bupycop 13.03.21

THURISAZ
from wolves, endriag warriors and stronger, griffins, dragonids, nakers, vampires, harpies and stronger, but yes, red mutagens have the smallest chance, in general, I advise before killing rather large monsters they will remain and kill several times until the desired mutagen))

l
look-look 13.03.21

Culebyaka
I don't know, I didn't catch a glitch))) how I played and I play)

E
Ellinka 13.03.21

Throwing an existing mutagen out of my backpack does not help, the game still thinks that I already have it, and does not allow me to create a large mutagen. For hardcore old believers, this bug will become a serious problem, I sympathize with them.

m
merwik 13.03.21

Ellinka
Try to remove the mutagen from the skill slot and throw it out, make a new one and pick up the old one.
It just worked for me

E
Ellinka 13.03.21

merwik
Thanks for the advice! And then I already have a full backpack of mutagens, even salt.

R
Rick nowak 13.03.21

Gentlemen, I farm for mutagens in the village of Toderas (Velen). Algul constantly spawns there. You kill, you leave with a quick journey where the thread goes, you meditate for a day and again kill there. Mutagens always fall, but the chance of getting red is very small.

s
santey88 13.03.21

And I have this question: in "Blood and Wine" in the laboratory, the table of mutagens cannot be used after improving the estate. Does anyone have a problem with this?