3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XocT132 13.03.21 12:33 am

Big boss bug (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

After some task, Big Boss is constantly covered in blood and she is not cleaned by anything, not even a shower, what can I do?
25 Comments
Sort by:
M
Malcolm Hawk 13.03.21

XocT132
Check, BB's horn has grown? If yes, then congratulations - you are a maniac who cuts out all living things)
But seriously - indelible blood, coupled with a large horn, means that a certain number of hidden "Demon Points" have been collected. They are credited for any murder and various "wrong" from the point of view of the moral of the case. For example, the production of nuclear weapons instantly boosts them to the maximum.
You can cleanse yourself by avoiding completely murders, evacuating prisoners and soldiers, visiting a platform with animals, and behaving humanly. It takes a long time, it is difficult, but such is the price of morality)

X
XocT132 13.03.21

Malcolm Hawk
Thank you, I will go better, otherwise when replaying missions I am not worried about stealth

M
Malcolm Hawk 13.03.21

XocT132
Not at all. In fact, it is just a "moral thermometer". It does not have a critical influence on either the plot or the gameplay ... Probably.

X
XocT132 13.03.21

Malcolm Hawk
But, as it were, the presence of a diverse arsenal prompts us to use it. Therefore, it is somehow not clear why they did it

M
Malcolm Hawk 13.03.21

XocT132
Yes, just like that) Someone, for example, on the contrary, likes to play for a demonic BB. Some people don't. Freedom of choice)

f
frost14111 13.03.21

And it can't be cut out in any way ?? If I don't want to have a ross horn. And if I kill and at the same time save the hostages, the horn will not grow? there must be a middle between good and bad as in a fall ...

R
Ruider 13.03.21

Malcolm Hawk
I didn't know about that. Thanks for the info. * Ran after nuclear weapons *

M
Malcolm Hawk 13.03.21

Ruider Will
have to run for a long time) At least 31 missions. Well, and another 28 hours until it is done.

X
XocT132 13.03.21

Malcolm Hawk
Listen, did you go through all the tasks in mission 20?

M
Malcolm Hawk 13.03.21

XocT132
As if I remember which one 20)
If you're
talking about a meeting with Spoiler Volgin, the Burning Man at the death factory, then no, not all. I didn't break the 3rd Child. A sort of dog dodges.

X
XocT132 13.03.21

Malcolm Hawk
I'm also looking for information, I just have to quote "Flying boy successfully attacked" to do this, but what does it mean finally xs

M
Malcolm Hawk 13.03.21

XocT132
Written the same, the boy is attacked.
According to the logic, it would be necessary to figure it out with energy weapons. Rail for example. That's just the problem - either this rail is very well hidden in the game, or it was cut out. This is by the way that in the Peace Walker there was she, and the soliton radar, and a number of other cool things that for some reason were cut out of the most direct continuation. It's a shame.

X
XocT132 13.03.21

Yes, Lan thank you again)) And as an energy weapon, the current prosthesis is suitable

C
CrazyLynx 13.03.21

I got into the shower at the base and there was no blood. you can also try changing clothes before missions. my blood disappeared so much

D
Demon of Night 13.03.21

Malcolm Hawk,
you so closed Volgin under the spoiler, if it’s a big secret for someone) At the first meeting, I immediately noticed the obvious similarities.

M
Malcolm Hawk 13.03.21

Demon of Night
Heh, anyone who played MGS3 immediately sketched it) Another thing is that the past games were on consoles (ports 1 and 2 on the PC do not count. They are crooked), and many "hardcore bakers" did not just play, and did not even hear about them)
So ... I covered it cleanly, just in case. So as not to spoil something unnecessary to someone)

S
Sheff322 13.03.21

idiocy from the point of view of realism, but this is a game about something else, but still muddy.

M
Malcolm Hawk 13.03.21

Sheff322
Even from the very first part, the series was more related to science fiction with a slight touch of mysticism than to realism) So all the rules.

S
Sheff322 13.03.21

Malcolm Hawk
"but this is a game about something else, but it's still muddy." Are you reading between the lines ?!

M
Malcolm Hawk 13.03.21

Sheff322
Yeah. There are only spaces between the lines)