3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
arinr 13.03.21 12:42 am

Armor from Hyun Gayt (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Is it possible to get a full set of armor from Hyun Gayt without choosing to meet the Hidden One?
At the fork in the quest, The Long Night, I advanced as much as possible while maintaining two options. Received from Orianna the key to Hen Gayt, but on the dock agreed with Regis and went into fairy tales to save Sianna. After the completion of the KiV plot (both sisters are alive, Dyatlov is killed), he came to Hen Gayt, opened the cave. I found a sword and gloves, some coins with squares inside (it’s not clear where to put them later). And then, in the great hall, Geralt is attacked by the Hidden and the game over.
Is there an option to bypass the Hidden and collect a complete set from Hyun Gayt?
4 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jerzy3 13.03.21

The Hidden One cannot be bypassed. Hyun Gate can be knocked out through the console (if available):
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/equipment/id_broni_oruzhiya_i_prochego-905392/

D
Denai 13.03.21

Two pieces only without going there according to the plot

e
en3rgizer 13.03.21

arinr wrote:
After the completion of the KiV plot (both sisters are alive, Dyatlov was killed) came to Hen Gayt, opened the cave. I found a sword and gloves, some coins with squares inside (it’s not clear where to put them later). And then, in the great hall, Geralt is attacked by the Hidden and the game over.
What is it like ? I just didn't play the ending with the hidden one, it can't be defeated or what?

B
Bard Buttercup 13.03.21

en3rgizer You
can only negotiate with the hidden by giving him a gift, that is, by completing the quest "Between the Worlds" and finding this gift, but this is a bad ending for both sisters in advance. Actually, I went to this ending.