3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SergeySZV 13.03.21 12:42 am

Game selection. Anti cheat. (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

I would like to purchase a game to play online.
Does Counter-Strike: Global Offensive work with anti-cheat.
Of the inexpensive games, are there any more interesting games with developed anti-cheat, well, and so that people are to play.
There is a large selection of games with multiplayer up to 500 rubles, so I ask.
Surely there are people who have managed to play many games.
Is there anything more interesting than Counter-Strike: Global Offensive?
6 Comments
Sort by:
O
Orochimaru24 13.03.21

Anti-cheat in cs works quite well, although while still a silver, I met cheaters every 20 matches, it's not critical, now I've gotten to the big old and haven't seen real cheaters for a long time. Smurfs - yes there are, but if your hands are not from the backside and you play with a normal team, then this is not a problem. This is for the competitive mode. In regular matches, I periodically meet cheaters, but if you play dm, demolition, arms race, competitive on off-servers, then you will hardly find cheaters.
From other games, from my own experience, I can advise insurgensy, but this is not for everybody.

A
ArmyMan 13.03.21

I haven’t met in the competition games for the last month, but in the usual clowns from time to time. True, they are usually kicked quickly, accompanied by reports.

H
Homikator 13.03.21

ArmyMan
Or it happens that a butcher comes in and is mistaken for a cheater)

C
C0nstantine 13.03.21

Chelseafc777
How do you know? I doubt that with this level of communication you would have reached a high rank. What you have is not a message, then "Ahaha, yell, blah." Dolbaeb.

V
Vadik kirov 13.03.21

And tell me how to heal a steam account from a pirate? v cs go

F
Freser 13.03.21

Anti-cheat is not bad like