3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 13.03.21 12:42 am

Graphics (Metro: Last Light)

Will 4aGames be able to improve the graph in the new metro? After all, even on DH9, the picture was pretty impressive ... not all games will be able to repeat this level of graphics even after 2 years. What game will the engine use? Discussing ...
169 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jason Voorhees 13.03.21

It was said that they will use their engine for future projects, and the fact that this engine has great potential. So the graphics will undoubtedly be at their best! )

S
Someone's Bot. 13.03.21

Yes, in the first part, the graph was excellent :)

d
dancer1808 13.03.21

Probably Metro 2034 is made on a modified 4Agames engine, the graphics will be at their best, and with them the system requirements :)
Also, I think the graphics will not differ much from the first Metro.

Y
Yurax 13.03.21

graphics will be on top, and with them system requirements
System requirements in the first part were not quite low, and what can we say about the second, with the 3D function present.

G
Ghost RUS aka Kost_GRS 13.03.21

The 3D function will increase the systems, but actually I have less chances that I will play the game.

Y
Yurax 13.03.21

Yes, it will be necessary to upgrade the computer before the game is released !!!

B
BestPro777 13.03.21

I think the graphics will be slightly improved ... although it is very beautiful in the first part, even without any DX10 / DX11. It would be better to finish the optimization of the norms.

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 13.03.21

To begin with, you do not need to upgrade the computer, but buy a 120Hz monitor with 3D support, and then they will start the computer (if you have enough money)))

Y
Yurax 13.03.21

John MacTavish
what's the point of your 120Hz monitor and with 3D support, if the computer can't handle the game !!!
I can't even imagine how to look at brakes and lags in 3D !!!

E
EGORISHE 13.03.21

if they improve the graph I'm in the draft (

F

Yurax, well then you need to rob Abramovich))) because with such prices you can't buy everything

Y
Yurax 13.03.21

John MacTavish is
not necessary for everything !!! First, the game needs to work well. And the 3D monitor is a secondary problem !!!

S
Swamt 13.03.21

I think that the graphics will not change much, because in the first part it was at its best.

F

Yurax, well, there are many of us who will buy a 3D monitor, for example, to stand in front of friends. This was all the first vidyuha with the support of DH11 came out, this will be the case with 3D games.

Y
Yurax 13.03.21

John MacTavish
But a 3D monitor is not a cheap pleasure (over 100 thousand) !!! Well, as they say, the future is in 3D.

G
Ghost RUS aka Kost_GRS 13.03.21

Yurax
Yes.

F

Yurax, by the time Metro 2034 comes out, 3D monitor prices will drop significantly. And there will be many people who will rush to the stores for the new monitor to feel all the delights of the game (as it was with Colin McRae Dirt 2, the first game to support DH11).

Y
Yurax 13.03.21

John MacTavish
I will / hopefully the prices for 3D monitors will fall !!!

S
Someone's Bot. 13.03.21

Yurax
everyone will hope except me ...

y
youram 13.03.21

And I don't need a 3D monitor. I would like to upgrade my computer.
Although if the optimization of the game is normal, then in principle you can buy a 3D monitor.