3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SovietComrade 13.03.21 12:42 am

Can't talk to the oracle (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

Defeated her (pirate-voodoo on hard), now she doesn't hit me, but the spiders all spawn and hit her and I can't talk. So what to do?
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Yezhov 13.03.21

How did you even get to her? I go to the cobweb in the cave, and there it is like an invisible wall.

S
SovietComrade 13.03.21

Sergei Yezhov
walked through the temple, then boom and fell down and then she showed her face

A
Arundianin 13.03.21

The same trouble, I don't know what to do!

f
feanix 13.03.21

The same thing, I tried everything and reread it - nichrome does not help.

f
fan1024 13.03.21

Yes ... the same mom ... I can't talk to the oracle (((

s
saa0891 13.03.21

Replay from the last save, the same crap was, passed but she did not die and there was no dialogue, replayed and the dialogue appeared.

f
feanix 13.03.21

Original solution to the problem:

Hello fellows. Got this bug myself. I was really ♥♥♥♥ ed of because i love the game and i am a little maniac with completing every single quest. So i found a solution. I spawned a skeleton minion and a hellhound even necromacy (that spawns back the dead spiders who are arround the place).
After that i was keep hitting oracle even if i couldn't damage her (her hp was stuck somewhere in the middle ignore that). After some minutes oracle started to hit back and protect herself until she stopped again (I think i killed her a second time: D). Then i was able to talk to her and continue with my quest. Don't be dissapointed it might take some time. I hope that i helped. Sorry if my english are not perfect.

It helped me.

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 13.03.21

We need to call the skeleton and the hell hound. We beat the Oracle (We constantly beat, even if nothing happens). Then she will again begin to defend herself and then we finish her off, after which we can talk.

PS I ask you to unsubscribe about the functionality of this method

f
feanix 13.03.21

Still necromancy (or whatever revives the corpses) must be cast on dead spiders.
I called everyone in a row.
She didn't attack me, she just started talking.

a
aist16 13.03.21

feanix Damn it
, and I half-nailed her, - the video has passed, and now she is offended and does not want to talk !?
What, though, should she say?

L
Lokidrow 13.03.21

"I defeated her (pirate-voodoo on hard), now she doesn't hit me, but the spiders all spawn and hit her and I can't talk. So what should I do?"

I went to the right of her there is a passage to the lord of shadows, killed him, returned, after that she came to her senses and began to talk