3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill Sedulin 13.03.21 12:42 am

How do I change the capital of a faction? (Total War: Rome 2)

Tell me who knows, but I can't find it! Or is it impossible ???
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
SpecialHammer 13.03.21

As far as I know, it's impossible, and I don't understand why to change it)

K
Kirill Sedulin 13.03.21

Yes, you see what the jamb is. As for trade between factions, as I understood by playing for Egiped and for Parthia, then trade comes from the capital and not from any other city. And when from Egypt from Alexandria it is possible to anywhere in the world (practically to trade), then from Parthia only in a couple of factions ... I may be wrong, but damn it was just such a feeling ...

S
SpecialHammer 13.03.21

Ahh, didn't pay attention. Anything can be.

K
Kirill Sedulin 13.03.21

And it turned out why I forgot to finish writing. Playing now for the Parthia, I drove the army to Alexandria and looked at what trade routes and where they left this city. Captured. But the trade routes did not open to me, just an inscription (even with those factions with which they traded from Alexandria) it is impossible to pave a trade route and a red stash of trade ... So ...

D
Dima Kulish 13.03.21

Kirill Sedulin
Do you need to spend roads, for example, to trade with bactria? you capture cities to their borders and then trade will go along the roads

L
L1ke4Boss 13.03.21

the trouble is that playing for Sparta without capturing Athens, you can only trade with Athens for the whole game, even if you captured the rest of the map (

D
DeadlyGame 13.03.21

L1ke4Boss
They were the second I captured playing for Sparta. After Epirus. :)

G
Guest 22.10.21

There is a way. Although highly expansive. You can start migration all your colonies become deserted. The first town you recolonize become your new capital.