3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gribovnet2 13.03.21 12:42 am

Feathers (Far Cry: Primal)

How to kill a bird quickly flies from a bow not to hit, feathers are needed, where can they be found ???
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Adamantokha 13.03.21

gribovnet2
birds roam on the ground here from them and take off their feathers. crows to examples on corpses hang out

B
Boss_Timurchik 13.03.21

gribovnet2
if you can't wait, sooner or later, the bird will land on the ground, just fix it

V
VALERSON0502 13.03.21

-gribovnet2-
Yes, there is a lot of non-flying feathered game: Partridge (aka Snowbird), colorful hens. They never fly at all and feathers are removed from them.

P
Paul_SH 13.03.21

gribovnet2
In the game there are several species of non-flying birds that "roam the ground", as Adamantokha said) The eagle can be easily knocked down at the moment when it attacks (dives) at you from above. This is how simple feathers are obtained.
Rare feathers can be obtained during the Woogie mission, after upgrading his hut to level 2.

Both resources ("simple" and "rare" feathers) can randomly appear in Takkar's cache or can be found in one of the hunting darts that are generously scattered throughout Urus (as a rule, the more difficult it is to get, the more valuable the contents of the bag are).

P
Paul_SH 13.03.21

VALERSON0502
Cool we (without saying a word!) At the same time said almost the same thing))

V
VALERSON0502 13.03.21

-Paul_SH-
Just the answer to the question asked was obvious ...

P
Paul_SH 13.03.21

VALERSON0502 The obviousness of the
answer does not imply improbability - the double "today at 12:56" ...

R
Roman Pripisnov 13.03.21

I don't know, I shot down with an arrow