3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadowarm 13.03.21 12:43 am

Sign Problem (Dark Souls 3)

Level 25, I'm standing on a high wall of the lotrik, the problem is that I don't see the call signs, my friend plays at 20 lvl, he sees the signs, when I leave the sign, they'll summon me. They killed the boss, the dancer is not open yet. Who knows how this problem is solved? I don't see the host's stones left either, I watch his stream, there are stones ... Matchmaking Included, the visibility of the call sign is not limited, stable 60 FPS
5 Comments
Sort by:
L
Levokos 13.03.21

KrampusX
Change language to English. and re-enter the game. If there is a warning - welcome to the shadow server / ban.

T
Toxa95 13.03.21

KrampusX
As I understand it, the signs in front of the door to the boss disappear when you fill up the boss. In the village of the undead, at the first bonfire, signs consistently appear at the same time.
Well, or I have the same problem as you.

R
RGC 13.03.21

KrampusX
What signs do you need? If you don't see the red, then there is a problem. If you don't see white people, it should be so, because you have already killed the boss of the location

S
Shadowarm 13.03.21

Answered already, thanks. Should matchmaking be on or off?

R
Rooough 13.03.21

KrampusX
The matchmaking function only allows players from other regions to be summoned to your world, in the annotation it says ...