3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Almoanah 13.03.21 12:43 am

Where is Rivia. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Where is Rivia with whom Geralt.
28 Comments
Sort by:
A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 13.03.21

Dedpool68
if you played carefully (or even played) you would know that he is not from rivia

W
Without Compromise 13.03.21

near the Mahakam mountains in lyria and rivia))

G
GG4 13.03.21

Dedpool68
Herald was bent over there, but he is not from there.

J
Jc jensen 13.03.21

Libya seems to be on the border with Egypt, I can be mistaken because I have not read the book

W
WarMachine2 13.03.21

Rivia is a small town, Nilfgaard crushed it under him at the first onslaught. And Geralt took a prefix for himself so that the name sounded more formidable than just Geralt.

L
Losto 13.03.21

Here she is

A
Anomel Suna 13.03.21

SampleText
What, what, what? !!

s
sm1led0g 13.03.21

WarMachine2
It's still more interesting there. Yes, Geralt called himself that, and his real name (from the book), something like Geralt Roger Eric Du-Ho Bellegard. If I wrote exactly.

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 13.03.21

sm1led0g
In his youth, he wanted to be called that, and Vesemir decided that this name is difficult to pronounce and sounds idiotic.

A
Albert De Hunter 13.03.21

So Vesemir called Him that ... Geralt ... thought that he was not from Rivia ... But His Mother Vicena the sorceress hinted to him that it was she who gave him the name

s
sm1led0g 13.03.21

Albert Shcherbakov
Sorceresses are sterile. I thought about it myself, how can it be. Maybe Blood and Wine will clarify something.

D
Dmitriy1110 13.03.21

sm1led0g
Not all sorceresses are sterile

A
Arson01 13.03.21

Read books, or at least wikis, and don't ask dumb questions.

B
BigTV 13.03.21

Geralt gave birth to a sorceress, in the book they even had a fleeting meeting, he himself invented the prefix to the name, although he was later awarded the title of Geralt of Rivia, but it happened under rather strange circumstances, read the source, it is really worth it.

J
Jc jensen 13.03.21

Anomel Suna
I told you I might be wrong, sorry if I was wrong

A

SampleText
First Rule of Chatting with Fans ) ... Don't talk about what you're not sure about)

A

It's either funny or offensive)

k
kai2613t 13.03.21

Albert Shcherbakov,
if I'm not mistaken, this meeting with my mother took place when he was saving a merchant and then he met Ciri, right? I've just read a book for a long time.

V
VaultBoy29 13.03.21

sm1led0g
Not all of them are sterile. Even in the book "The Last Wish" Nenneke said that there are exceptions in this regard, and that Geralt himself knows about it.

A

kai2613t
Yes, I already cried when he and Ciri Hugged))) Eh)