3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vit0208 13.03.21 12:46 am

I noticed such a bug .. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the quest "Wine Wars" near the house, when you direct the camera towards the trees, the poisonous scale disappears and the picture becomes much more pleasant, well, you can see it on the screenshots.

it

was I mean that since this is happening, maybe somehow it is possible to cut off this vyrvyglaznuyu light green yellowness by deleting something in the files or changing the numbers in the config?
20 Comments
Sort by:
S
SvensoR 13.03.21

huh not bad

A
AlexBlade95 13.03.21

Well, in this case, the first one is still normal, but with a bug a dim picture (well, maybe my monitor shows a different color rendition).
But in general, yes, in addition, it is terribly replete during the day, as if he went out into the street in 35-degree heat when the Sun is at its zenith, which makes you want to squint, only squinting in front of the monitor does not help, but at night the game is much more pleasant to play very beautifully.

m
melvinov 13.03.21

It would be nice to return the picture from the original of the game, because this light green soap hurts the eye ... it's not clear why they did this, I'm really looking forward to which thread of mod or something else for this business)

-
-SERGEY- 13.03.21

vit0208
SweetFX install and all the cases. I have so;

Spoiler

S
Solidar 13.03.21

I remember that place where you go down below the minimap behind the wall of the facade and it becomes dim.

S
Sportklass 13.03.21

-SERGEY- looks
good, give me a link

s
serg pc 13.03.21

the first screen is more beautiful, on the second Geralt's skin is white like a deceased

G
GG4 13.03.21

vit0208
Never mind, the game is the most bugged in the history of video games, even Eador has surpassed it.

M
MegaD0n 13.03.21

Spoiler
As for me, it's better to put this mod. The graphics are close to E3.

B
Bupycop 13.03.21

GG4
Unity, failout 4, batman, disypls, these are the first that came to mind
melvinov
There have been such mods for a long time already, but for me, they just remove all the brightness and saturation and the game becomes gray and boring, the game has been playing for more than a year, and you just in dreams of such a fashion ...

-
-SERGEY- 13.03.21

Sportklass
Try http://www.playground.ru/files/realistichnye_tsveta_witcher_3_sweetfx-126301/ This is what I basically set up for Velen, if you don’t like this one.

S
Sportklass 13.03.21

-SERGEY-
I don't need it for Toussaint, Velen, I like the original, the graphics have been improved, but with Toussaint, it's a problem

-
-SERGEY- 13.03.21

Sportklass
This one https://yadi.sk/d/yZDW9uNssRfu2 on the screen. ON / OFF - "Insert"

v
vit0208 13.03.21

serg pc
Well, he seems to have it and should be white))

m
melvinov 13.03.21

Bupycop
How I don’t look at your comments on any topic ... you are everywhere so "smart and all-knowing about all things", only the sense from you and your unnecessary scribbling is ZERO, although it didn’t go wrong with anyone, there are people who don’t be smart, but give real (useful) links (advice), so you can keep writing your supposedly "useful" comments and further ...

m
melvinov 13.03.21

-SERGEY-
Thank you

G
GG4 13.03.21

Bupycop
Everything that you listed has been patched for a long time and everything works perfectly, but this herald is still being patched, the 15th patch has already gone and you are waiting for a new one.

m
moblin 13.03.21

GG4
Mmm this is why the first three are so pissy that you don't even want to pirate?

N
Nikita237 13.03.21

serg pc
She is and should be according to the canon ...

S
Sportklass 13.03.21

-SERGEY-
thank you)