3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarkFolf 13.03.21 12:46 am

Triggered Ability Setting (Warcraft 3)

Hello, I have questions about creating the ability)

The essence of the ability is that when a unit uses a blink, a trigger is triggered, which should force the unit to activate the invisibility ability, but I cannot find in the "orders of the unit - without. Decree. Objectives" my - non-standard ability, help who knows;)

Although the Warcraft 3 forum is unlikely to go to: * (
4 Comments
Sort by:
l
lotus101 13.03.21

Indicate the ability to use invisibility, and then your ability will be used.

D
DarkFolf 13.03.21

lotus101
I did not really understand what you said, it is possible for someone who does not really know the World Editor

l
lotus101 13.03.21

DarkFolf
Then soryan, then you need to learn for a month (depending on how quickly you master it) since you do not know the very basics. Look for lessons on the Internet or do it at random and see what happens.

D
DarkFolf 13.03.21

lotus101
Perhaps we did not understand each other, I want to make a "Special Inviz", that is - the ability itself will be hidden, and when the blink is pumped, the trigger will go off and to improve the invize (5 levels!) I can make sure that after using the blink the ability will be used "Swiftness", but, this is a standard file that cannot be changed, has only 3 levels of pumping, has a casting time and for my hero does not look correct (Buff icon, name, description), I have the same ability, but with everything that I need (5 levels, damage on impact from inviz and view), but I can't ask the command to use it, if I don't understand at all, you can ignore it and forgive the time spent ...