3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spiritfenrir 13.03.21 12:46 am

Will Spore 2 ever come out? (Spore)

And so hello everyone decided to open a topic about the new Spore 2. When will it be released?
What's new in it? ALL who know any information, write! And maybe this topic is not needed, but I decided to make sure, so to speak, that it is definitely unnecessary.

Yes ... Brad said :).
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
AGS37 13.03.21

Spiritfenrir,
in my opinion, put the bolt on it and are engaged in all kinds of parasha, that is EA, as is Maxis. - they like AAA projects more, which buy little and then whine.
And so I don't even know what can be done in the continuation, do you have any ideas, since you really wanted some info?
Spoiler unfortunately stopped at the space stage, but the game, in my opinion, is one of the best "children's"

S
Spiritfenrir 13.03.21

There are always ideas if we talk about such a unique game as Spore, but the developers do not see it ...
Well, for example, increase the graphics, add the "City" stage, and of course the multiplayer. For multiplayer, of course, I would be very happy.

But really people offer their ideas for the addition, maybe something else can add.

M
Mr. Paradox 13.03.21

Hachu grafone as in Kruzis, so that you could pump skill and, probably, the power of the earth.

P
Paul Langerhans 13.03.21

Spiritfenrir
It won't come out, you can forget about this game. Unfortunately.
Mr. Paradox
Where are you hiding the bush?

M
Mr. Ewoldy 13.03.21

Not. Let's really dream, because suddenly one of the future Spore developers from Russia will look at this forum and do it.
I want to:
1. To appear nonlinear tree technology (for example, on what will fly the ship (on the strength of the dispute (studying theology engine), an atom (studying nuclear fusion), on the strength of slaves).
2. That there was another religion, not Only Disputes
3. To have more stages
4. To be able to engage in politics
5. To make it come out.

C
Completely traveled 13.03.21

We made a sequel long ago. Blackspore sort of.

_
_Zuko_42_ 13.03.21

Complete
Darkspore is NOT Spore 2

c
catmentoxanew 13.03.21

1. Network game.
2.More stages.
3.More powerful factions (such as grox).
4. Learning everything (houses, Engines, improvements)
5. More possibilities when creating in the editors.

u
uulija 13.03.21

Those who have played SimCity (2013) know that there is a disaster "Giant Lizard". So this lizard is made from parts of the Spore editor. (And curiously, only from them). So Maxis has not forgotten Spore!

S
SporeMaxis 13.03.21

uulija
An interesting fact. =)

A
AlanuccioDeSemia 13.03.21

I would like to see in the next part something like a mass effect. Namely, the same variety of creatures, differences between them, etc. So that you can pump to a non-real scale. Reapers type. Zoom in on planets. Then they would add the ability to get in touch with less developed civilizations, to influence them. Create something like the UN of the galaxy.
In general, mix mass effect, civilization, and I do not remember the name of the game of the space trade stimulator.

T
Trillozavr 13.03.21

Completely traveled
This is NOT a dispute 2. EVERYONE asks her not to whine like that.

C
Completely traveled 13.03.21

Trillozavr
They wrote to me about this two years ago, but okay, thanks.

T
Trillozavr 13.03.21

Completely traveled to
me about this two years ago wrote, but okay, thanks.
I'm at odds with the times.