3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
inky6ys 13.03.21 12:46 am

building problem (Fallout 4)

Good evening everyone, tell me I ran into a problem, and in particular noticed that in katri-crossing buildings in the same place began to disappear (as if there was some kind of black hole), i.e. I built it survived I went to another place - I come half of the house is not ... I climbed a bunch of sites I can not find the answer all hope for you - experts)
http://i075.radikal.ru/1606/09/3a5e18bc91cd.png what I built
http : //s020.radikal.ru/i723/1606/04/d184429d5717.png what remains after you jump or leave the settlement and return
18 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 13.03.21

inky6ys
Why use a third-party photo hosting, if the site has its own?

i
inky6ys 13.03.21

I'm sorry, I just didn’t know the kettle) to what I registered, I copied my topic from another forum there for 2 days, everyone is silent - apparently no one knows (

M
Mage Hermit 13.03.21

I lost the bridge in Sanctuary, just took it and disappeared.
I went for a walk and then when I came back I looked, the bridge was back in place.

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 13.03.21

inky6ys
can Mods have put and for this the current problem

i
inky6ys 13.03.21

from the snapbuild soy and homemarket mods and everything was fine, just at a certain moment, as you can see on the screenshots, the constructed objects began to disappear

K
Kirlusha 13.03.21

inky6ys
Why, just in one place? And only in one settlement?
And further; did I understand correctly that the building is built of mixed objects? (Some are mod, others are default)
Maybe this is the case ...

i
inky6ys 13.03.21

Well, the situation is such that I built a building, I ran out of resources - I left and ran there quests did, etc., etc., and when I came to this settlement (judging by the saves after 6 hours of play), half of the house was absent there, I didn't test about other settlement - it's a pity (well, see yes from the "mixed" objects ... to be honest, there is no time to check whether the building will disappear in other settlements, but the desire to play has diminished), IMHO, suddenly I’ll be in a mood and it will disappear there too)

K
Kirlusha 13.03.21

inky6ys
I see ...
Well, you can still try to save / load after the construction of objects, without leaving the settlement, and then leave / return.
So it will be clearer where the legs (tentacles, claws) grow from this bug :))

PS If you want to reply to the person who wrote, then under his post, click “reply” and write.

i
inky6ys 13.03.21

Kirlusha
cps I will keep in mind)

K
Kirlusha 13.03.21

inky6ys
Do not despair. Many more bugs, glitches, etc. are waiting for you ... :)))

i
inky6ys 13.03.21

I'm not despairing) it's just the whole joke in construction), so to speak, a respite from the quests) if the built will disappear, then there is no sense in this) I hope someone has already encountered such a problem and will help me solve it))

K
Kirlusha 13.03.21

inky6ys
Well, judging by the silence, no one came across.
I’m sitting here, poking around in the geck, and I can’t find the beginning of the chain of your bug. I only found out that in fact the script that was supposed to save your creativity at the location did not work. This is usually due to mods. Removing related third-party mods usually helps. But in your case, in addition to this, you will probably have to start the game anew.

i
inky6ys 13.03.21

Kirlusha
if I delete or disable the mods, then 3 other rebuilt settlements will also disappear, or maybe it helps if I start with a save of another where the house is and it does not disappear after leaving the location? sacrificed let's say 6 hours of game progress? mb during this time something broke? I just tested at that moment I come to the location in the save 6 hours of real time before what is happening "now" and when you move quickly or just exit the location, everything is in place, but a stalemate if you come load the save after 6 hours, then it disappears when I leave the location
PS I hope you will understand my scribbling)

K
Kirlusha 13.03.21

inky6ys
Rollback to save, where everything worked it was necessary to try in general in the first place!
But the mod is still better to remove. After all, not all settlements will disappear entirely, but only objects from the mod, which will not be replaced for a long time with the default ones.
If there is a GECK. then you can see how many errors there are in this location, and indeed in the whole Fallout4.esm. Personally, I have somewhere between 400-1500 errors when opening in GECK, for example, Sanctuary. Sometimes I don't understand how the game actually works! And you say, mods ...
Yesterday I caught a well-known bug with power armor; instead of two sets of fully upgraded X-01 with legendaries, there were two rusty T-45s in the parking lot.
Well, at least I practically don't use SB, otherwise it would be a kick-ass how annoying ...

i
inky6ys 13.03.21

Kirlusha
Well, the problem is that I have built a lot with the help of mods, and it will not work to replace default ones) and in general, when using default objects during construction - these buildings turn out to be monotonous boxes) what is geck? - is it kind of an editor? and how to open it?)

K
Kirlusha 13.03.21

inky6ys
Yes. "Fallout 4 Creation Kit" (in common people - GECK) is an editor, to "open" it, you first need to download it :)
Then learn how to work with it :)
And in terms of construction, there is really nothing to add. A specific solution to this bug has not yet been found. Personally, I would remove the construction mods and score for this for now.
By the way, did the rollback to early save help?

i
inky6ys 13.03.21

until I tested it, I know for sure that when loading the save which was "6 hours of real time ago" I jumped into the country crossing the building in place - left the location and returned - everything is in place, but if you load the save where I climbed from that moment Somewhere there I cleaned out the locations and after 6 hours came there this gimmick with "disappearances" began
PS Actually, I started looking for a way to solve the problem so as not to lose 6-7 hours of progress in the game, I did not think that I had such a difficult problem just a "precedent": (I will try to play from the moment when everything is in place and I will hope that after some time this jamb will not be repeated)

K
Kirlusha 13.03.21

inky6ys
Well, what can you do ... Such is the "engine" of these games. And if the script "broke", and there are no console commands to run it, then just rollback to save ...
Look how many questions on the forum on all sorts of bugs, you can see for yourself.
We make additional saves more often and wait for patches ... :)