3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cosmos115 13.03.21 12:46 am

Is the Witcher 3 one of the best games in recent memory? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I think this is one of the best games in 10-15 years in the history of games
22 Comments
Sort by:
s
sabrido 13.03.21

Well it started.

O
Omega 13.03.21

The goat simulator is better ...

d
draug1986 13.03.21

the best game is mario on dandy)))

L
Life is shit 13.03.21

The coolest game, it is a pity that the plot goes so quickly and then there is nothing to do. But this is the difference between good games and shit, what then becomes dreary like that ... I wish the witcher's plot never ends.

s
sabrido 13.03.21

Life is shit
Shit-se quickly goes by. And where then for a long time?

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 13.03.21

Right now the haters will fly

L
Life is shit 13.03.21

sabrido
Well, I went very quickly on the penultimate difficulty.
In my opinion, the longest single player campaign in Final Fantasy X.

s
sabrido 13.03.21

Life is shit
How's that? in two days with sleep breaks. Look out the window. It's summer already, count it.

M
Mesсaline 13.03.21

well, since YOU think so without taking into account anyone else, then count for God's sake, I do not mind, personally, I have it in a maximum of ten favorite games

s
sabrido 13.03.21

Kurisu Reddofirudo
Kurisu Reddofirudo wrote:
but to the attempts of adequate people and critics to point out the cons and games, or simply questions about the shortcomings of the game, he usually answers with fierce, furious hatred
And what is your post? In my opinion, haters have just rabies. I almost fell out of the chair laughing. The fumes from the exploded farts can be heard here.

K
Kurisu Reddofirudo 13.03.21

sabrido
Me? I just expressed my opinion. I didn’t call anyone to burn, and I didn’t call anyone shit. And what you are doing is called "flipping the arrows" and "taking them out of context." You can continue in the same spirit, continue to present yourself in the "best" light and be the defender of offended witchers

UPD: And in general, it seems to me that haters were invented by fanatics to justify their flawed fanaticism, and are used more as an insult than as a label. Although one does not interfere with the other.

s
sabrido 13.03.21

Kurisu Reddofirudo
You see. This is not just a game. )) Even a new subspecies has appeared - haters. Fucked a dude from head to toe because he likes the game and you don't. Where else can you observe this.

s
saa0891 13.03.21

We are waiting for the ass-explosions of haters, although I would add one of the best, but far from the only one (although the Poles really grew up in the game industry), because for me there are games that are at least no worse, the same Skyrim allows you to go through completely different classes, there is just an order of magnitude more places for research and more interesting open world, there is always something to do after completing the story and quests, I'm not talking about a bunch of mods that just radically change the game.

s
saa0891 13.03.21

bazilews wrote:
Skyrim is a rare shit
Well, this can only be written by a complete moron or a repulsed fanatic, so these are your problems, I do not mind, I am not even going to argue about this.

I probably agree with the statements that some fans of The Witcher are completely repulsed.

s
sabrido 13.03.21

Calm down. Every man to his own taste. The child must understand this. And to vilify another if your preferences do not match is not normal.

k
kc5 13.03.21

altair115
Total Overdose play

s
saa0891 13.03.21

bazilews wrote:
Yours too.
You are just a brake, I like both the witcher and TES, so I don't have any problems.
It just surprises how inadequate one has to be to call Skyrim a rare crap.

I
Inquisitor of the noobs 13.03.21

bazilews
In-in, I agree.

s
saa0891 13.03.21

bazilews wrote:
You are mistaken , you have big problems and soon you will be convinced of this.
I see your fantasy is also sick.

K
Kurisu Reddofirudo 13.03.21

sabrido
bazilews wrote: You are mistaken, you have big problems and soon you will be convinced of this.
Look, but do not forget to look back.
I have justifiably overlaid it for the above reason. And you also stand up for such idiots.
And it’s so original, to include everyone who has grounded claims that they have "pubelstruger bambanul lalka zapped exdi xD !! 111".